MJ's Bro Files Police Report

My Assistant Is a THIEF

8/10/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-randy-jackson-EX
Michael Jackson
's brother Randy claims a no-good thief has stolen the keys to his home ... and he's pointing the finger at his very own personal assistant ... TMZ has learned.

Randy filed a police report with the Pasadena Police Department a few days ago ... claiming his former female assistant quit her job recently ... and REFUSED to give back the keys to his home.

Sources close to the ex-assistant tell TMZ ...  the two ended their professional relationship on VERY bad terms ... but she's NO THIEF.

The assistant worked for Randy for roughly 6 months -- and claims she quit because she felt she was being underpaid. After the split, the woman is saying she may have already had the keys in her possession because of her duties as Jackson's assistant ... but returned them ASAP.

We're told an investigation is underway ... but law enforcement sources tell us the two sides are still trying to work things out.  No official comment from either Jackson or the assistant.

MichaelJACKSON

I don't give a flying F about this story! Harvey, you got story about Michael or his children, by all means, share it with us. But we do NOT care about the OTHER Jacksons.

Sincerely
The Universe

Vicky

To Randy Jackson. Sorry to hear of your troubles with your assistant. If you cant work things out with her, I would be willing to work as your assistant. Up front with you, no strings attached, just honest relationship as employer and employee. I am currently looking for work and I would be very grateful for the job. Thanks in advance for the possible position. Vicky Murdoch

ed

no one cares

OhWell

All The Jackskins Are Thieves
What Goes Around Comes Around.

Vicky

I put a comment here telling Randy I would be his assistant if he couldn't find anyone else. No strings attached, just employer and employee. I don't want him getting the wrong impression. However, I didn't leave my e-mail address for him. Here it is....vickymurdoch_1959@yahoo.ca...thanks for reading Randy....

Vicky

For the negative comments being said here about the Jackson's, please read this>>>>IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!! Have a great day now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3