Tom Cruise

The Sneaky Katie Holmes

ASS GRAB ... On Tape!

8/10/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080911_tom_katie_ass_still_v2
Tom Cruise really put the squeeze on his wife Katie Holmes last weekend in L.A. -- copping a SNEAKY feel of her ass at a Katy Perry concert -- and TMZ has obtained the hands-on footage.

Katie got the pat-down Sunday night at Nokia Theater -- and we're told, Tom's hand remained steadfast for most of KP's performance.

Side note: never invite Tom and Katie to your party ... we're told the couple's entrance delayed the concert a solid 15 minutes.

And watch closely -- standing next to the touchy-feely couple is none other than Katy Perry's hubby ... Russell Brand. What a handful.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

He's just making sure the "car keys" are still there....

Cujeaux

He's got his thumb hooked onto her jeans pocket. I knew it sounded suspicious.
True story - about 20 yrs ago a friend of a friend came across Tom going down a stairwell of a NYC apartment building. He stopped and said hello to Tom telling him he was a big fan. Tom quickly brushed past him without saying a word. When Tom got to the bottom of the stairwell he opened the door and outside there was a limo waiting with the back door open. Inside were several beefcake men with their shirts off. Tom jumped in and it took off. He acted like he really didn't want to be seen. Gee I wonder why.

Reg

@Cujeaux:ROFLMFAO

Mel Zipskin

Yeh Tom is... happy. I know a gal who was working security at an event in Hell Lay and did not have to sign a non disclosure. She said TC was as gay as a pink parrot eating skittles on gay day in San Francisco.

Really though she said he was a queen, short, but nice to his faces, lots of foundation makeup on his mug...

sdr

How queer.

Professor Chaos

We get it Tom.. you're straight. Yeah.

Rage

Them bisexual guys in the closet are sooo flamboyant sometimes

Shady's Lady

Whatever he is there has hardly ever been a more good looking man to walk the planet! Crackers all night..and day! On another note, jus*****ched the re make of Aurthur. WOW..SUCKED! If Cruise is the sexiest man ever then Brand is the ugliest! He is just plain hard to look at. His absolute lack of talent was an insult to original actor to play the role, the wonderfully talented and charming Dudley Moore. Yes I know he died practically alone and broke but he was 1000x more talented and watchable than this cartoon looking character.How on earth does KP stand it?

Googie

Plez, it was a photo op. He made sure there were cameras.

Robin

Huh, i thought they got divorced some time ago?

Jack

Does this make Tom a bit of a Pedo?

some guy

I think Tom was picking Katie's pocket in this pic.

Hamptons dude

Odd how a camera caught the action. Now I'm sure he's not gay...

JustaGuy

Just for the record and I don't expect anyone to believe me, but on good authority I know Tom Cruise is straight. John Travolta is the actor everyone has been talking about for years when they said "An A list actor known as a ladies man is gay".
Not that I care either way, but too bad Cruise has to live with this crap for all these years.

jpalmettoguy

he's still pretending to bang her? He knew the camera was watching so he grabbed his beard, uhh, I mean her ass.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments