J.Lo & Marc Anthony

REUNITED in Red Convertible

8/10/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

JLo and Marc Anthony
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's separation has taken a back seat.

Nearly a month after the couple split, the two singers were spotted basking in the Long Island sun near Sagg Main Beach in Southampton ... inside a red Mustang convertible.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
No explanation yet for the unexpected reunion today -- but Marc's rep tells TMZ, he was on the East Coast visiting his children.

update_bar
5:32 PM: A rep for J.Lo tells TMZ, "They are NOT back together -- they were just visiting each other and the children."

0810_a_jlo_marc_split_footer

nicole

I'm honestly sick of these two! It really doesn't matter to me if she's on Idol or not because I dumped that show a few seasons ago, but I have caught a few glimpses of her & Steven, but not impressed with her at all. The Voice is the "IT" show now!

lana

Wake up J.Lo if u really love someone and have children u make more of an effort to make it work. It s obvious that Marc really loves u. U have gained respect because of him and no relationship is perfect and if u don t know this at 42 years old than u are the one with the problem. He seems to be the only man that has stood by your side supporting u all the way. Someday u will look back and realize this and it might be to late. Remember beauty is only skin deep its whats on the inside that counts and I know this from expeirence I am also on my third marriage and am gladly sticking with it it is not always easy no relationship is and anyone that says that it is lies. U don't trade a husband in like a used car. Grow up and act like an adult not a whiny child. heed my advice.

Rob D in S.C.

just another hollyweird PR stunt. remember j.lo and ben aflec. I cant believe how PPL are mesmerized by this GARBAGE. BLAH BLAH BLAH celebrities good BLAH BLAH elite BLAH BLAH. LOL

moe l.

What a pig. She should be fried to make chicharrones - her ass would feed about 100 mexicans.

Ellery

Sad to say but it's been announced that they have an upcoming reality show together. Not sure of the content but the renewed interest & coverage of them due to their split has certainly been good for them. So predictable for media whores.

Quinn

Just another reason to stay far away from the Hamptons and vacation in Montauk.

Peter Graziano

Peter Graziano
Phoenix Arizona

I dont understand this relationship or should i say all celeberity relationships oh wait i do they happen when they become the non fab, and therefore teh relationship gives them one spotlight fr their name to re appear before they release a new album or movie.

Peter Graziano

frissian

well they were really in love. but the thing is J. Lo is just a very workaholic person. She's the career type of woman

Hamptons dude

Damn, they're out here. Go home, you're clogging up traffic!!

Luz

They always looked like 2 arrogants, hipocrital to me, but to announce they are getting divorced as a publicity stunt, is pathetic!

rondo

Marc is a possessive wimp with no backbone.Boys also a jealous clown. Move on Marc!

JAC

I have a felling that this whole "divorce" "separation" ordeal is to avoid her having to pay, as a spouse, for his financial/tax woes. If they arent together they cant go after her for the $$

Dee

What a waste of use of a beautiful Mustang!

KAren

She just always looked "too big" for him ??!!

LoverGirl7

Jesse McCartney has a fragrance out, I love it, It's called Wanted By Jesse. He also has a new song out that you can check here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syOLHqeYlzM&feature=related

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments