Justin Bieber

I've Never Heard ANYONE

Ever Call ME a BRAT

8/10/2011 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081011_justin_bieber_video

Justin Bieber
says he has NO IDEA why people would think he's a "brat" -- telling TMZ, "I've never heard that rumor before."

Bieber was leaving Katsuya in Hollywood yesterday ... when we asked about a report that he was a total jerk on a recent American Airlines flight from L.A. to Asia ... being difficult with flight attendants and refusing to take a photo with the pilot.

Justin replied, "I don't think you should believe everything you hear ... people make stuff up all the time."

He adds, "Supposedly I'm dead today ... that's the rumor."

Still, we gotta ask ...

Andrea

That should have come out "gracious vibes" - for some reason tmz *****'d me???

Alaaan(:

Ur a douchbag-__- i rather be normal then a celeb @ this point x)

PaulWS

Brat? More like a three letter word that starts with F and ends in G. Little ***.

John

I keep saying this it is just wrong to harass a minor like this I can see if they post articles like this when he at least turns 18 but would any of you want somebody to post something like this about your kid. And as far as I know this kid has kept his nose clean no dui no drugs etc.

panchang810

Just google his video on YT taken in Manila international airport during his Asian tour. An airport staff asked him to autograph his CD for his daughter (airport staff's) and just see what Justin B did. Indeed a little man diva.

Carl

Doesn't matter. He'll be falling off the face of the Earth within the next year. His teen fan base hates it when their idols turn 18. Just ask the Olsen twins.

RC

Here's a report of his concert in the Philippines. Granted that he was not feeling well, but as far as I'm concerned, you come to perform, at least show some courtesy to the people who adore you and not be a diva.

Here's a video link to how rude this guy is while leaving the airport.

He can lie all he wants, the proof is everywhere...

twitch2015

Would everyone quite being such *****...he's not gay or a brat, he's a kid living his dream...at least he handles being followed around by paparazzi and having people make up rumors about him maturely! And i bet that half of the haters are just jealous, i mean come on, wouldn't you want 11 million fans that are mostly girls?

Franko

CSI's Marg Helgenberger had called him a brat, no?

twitch2015

Would everyone stop being such *****...i mean really he's not even that bad, he's just a kid living his dream, and i think he handles having people make up rumors and paparazzi following him around everywhere very maturely...I bet that half of hi*****ers are just jealous...i mean wouldn't you want millions of fans (which are mostly girls?)

USArmy

Give me a break! If he is a brat, he is one rich & talented brat so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Lynne

Justin, what really bugs me is the fact that you are a young man who is idolized by many young girls and guys maybe but it would be a great pleasure if you would pull your pants up. That is one of the most self disrespecting fads I have seen. Did you know that wearing your pants that way come from prisoners ? why would you want to copy something like that?

Alex

He's a brat just for calling himself the Kurt Cobain of his generation. God, no wonder most of today's music is awful.

Munza Khan

He is not a brat !!!! he is so sweet

stargazer

I've worked on him before, he IS a brat. Whiny, too.