Justin Bieber

I've Never Heard ANYONE

Ever Call ME a BRAT

8/10/2011 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081011_justin_bieber_video

Justin Bieber
says he has NO IDEA why people would think he's a "brat" -- telling TMZ, "I've never heard that rumor before."

Bieber was leaving Katsuya in Hollywood yesterday ... when we asked about a report that he was a total jerk on a recent American Airlines flight from L.A. to Asia ... being difficult with flight attendants and refusing to take a photo with the pilot.

Justin replied, "I don't think you should believe everything you hear ... people make stuff up all the time."

He adds, "Supposedly I'm dead today ... that's the rumor."

Still, we gotta ask ...

MadameSly

Dead today? Uhm no. That is day after tomorrow's rumor.

Cute little lesbian.

Kim

it's funny how you guys think you can make **** up about him. Like do you know him personally? Last time I checked you don't. No matter what you want to say or makeup, he has 12 million fans, a girlfriend, and loads of money. While you're doing what? Sitting behind your computer making hate comments about a 17 year old who did nothing wrong but be discovered for his talents? If this is was you, I'm pretty sure you'd be a flipping a **** over these comments. But he does nothing because he clearly doesn't give a FLYING ****. So please shut up. You're all annoying pedos sitting in your mom's ******* basement. You don't even know the kid. If this was your kid, I'm pretty sure you would deny all this **** you guys are saying.

Arash

hahaha he sounds so gay !

jack

Justin is in denial, i've heard it said a number of times.

Tracey

He seems pretty typical for a rich kid. This 41 year old momma digs his talent. Sing/dance/slam those drums. How can you deny it, cause you don't like the hair cut? ;) Don't turn out like Lyndsay PLEASE!

frnacisco 2010

well I don't this kid isn't a brat but maybe this is not true beacause if he was a total jerk on a American Airlines flight flight attendants must've put him into federal custody right?

merisa

yeah like he's gonna fly commercial, seriously people? i cant believe people saying this, when did a ALIST celeb fly with a commercial airline? it aint gonna happen, they have their own jets he could've borrowed his gf's jet.. I think it's weird that he would not have his own airplane when he makes billions of dollars a year.. maybe millions i dont know for sure but hes very loaded..

Kelly

I know I don't know him personally, but from what I've heard about him lately (i.e. wearing that F*** you T-Shirt in public, calling security personnel a douche bag, his bad behaviour on two international flights), he better shape up or he'll be shipping out. He seems to think the world owes him a living. I suggest he listen to the song Stargazer by Neil Diamond. That should snap him out of it.

Laenio

Justin com toda certeza é um bom menino e alem de tudo é um ser humano> Justin coloque DEUS acima de tudo sempre.

Howietr

"what do you want to say to American airlines"

"nothing I guess, I don't know"

"like what's the deal?"

"no."

The kid's actually pretty smart.

mlcselli

I can't stand this little ****stain

amy

Haters,you guys got to be kidding me, like at the age of 17 most of you guys acted like perfect angels sent from above? HELL NO, in fact, probably most of you guys were considered way worse names then "brat" you guys were most likely considered ********, and already doing drugs, alcohol, ect. And if you guys truly dislike and or hate him so much, use some common sense and look up **** you actually like, cause right now you guys are seeming and or acting truly pathetic.

Stephanie

thats so bs

CPJ

I met Justin Bieber before. He seemed like any other 17 year old. He wasn't bratty as he was more naive.

Eljot

Watch this animated satire on Justin Bieber: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPKetgj3z-w