Oksana Grigorieva 911

"He's Losing Blood Badly!"

8/23/2011 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-oksana-son-9112-EX
TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Oksana Grigorieva -- moments after her teenage son put his hand through a stained glass window in July, slashing his arm wide open.

Oksana screams frantically into the phone, "A huge chunk of meat is missing out of his arm!" 14-year-old Sasha faints in the middle of the phone call.

According to reports, Sasha -- Oksana's son with actor Timothy Dalton -- was treated at a local hospital and released soon after his bloody accident ... but not without several stitches.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Amanda

Oh for F#ck's sake!!

Jackie

Keep the boy out of the media. What's wrong with TMZ. And oh yeah!...why didn't you report the incident in July? We are soon entering September and you giving us old exclusives.pfft

Annie

The kid was calmer than her...She is an unfit mother....

Rika

a very common accident ... scary situation, glad he is okay

Sammy

Nothing but drama in this useless idiots life. How many times has she called the cops, or dialed 911 for various reasons?

ckat

THAT VAMP TOOK A BITE OUT OF HER OWN SON!!1

Rogue Warrior

Too bad she couldn't have put her head through it and severed her artery!!!!

CelebJustice

If this money grubbing whore was my mother I would have crashed my head thru glass hoping for a jugular gash. She destroys anyone that she comes in contact with. I really pity those that have to have her in their lives.

Lauren

listening to the call is stressful

Carrie

Things like this happen all the time to kids, they fall and break bones and cut themselves all the time, it's part of growing up. Now I hear she wants to sue Mel Gibson for this, anything for money.

Lauren

how does someone try to put their hand through a stained glass window?? i dont get this

Stacey

BIG DEAL. I cut my arm wide open like that when I was 2 years old. Same thing - through a glass window. Life goes on.

WiddoMouse

I chose not to listen to the 911 call because someone else said it was disturbing. I am very happy that he was taken to a hospital and his wounds were taken care of. People have accidents...even children of famous parents. Leave the boy alone and let him heal.

janet

Not to worry Mel did this to. Happened back in July. Again, using her kids to get a little spotlight.

Kid puts his hand through the window. Ox will say it's Gibsons fault her son did this. Stupid dope.

spyke

Does TMZ ever read our comments? How many times have several people told them we have no interest in listening to 911 calls.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments