Oksana Grigorieva 911

"He's Losing Blood Badly!"

8/23/2011 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-oksana-son-9112-EX
TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Oksana Grigorieva -- moments after her teenage son put his hand through a stained glass window in July, slashing his arm wide open.

Oksana screams frantically into the phone, "A huge chunk of meat is missing out of his arm!" 14-year-old Sasha faints in the middle of the phone call.

According to reports, Sasha -- Oksana's son with actor Timothy Dalton -- was treated at a local hospital and released soon after his bloody accident ... but not without several stitches.

2idiots

Ira Black: 31 minutes ago
Good morning friends. Didn't expect to run into this.

Sounds like Ms. Drama Queen just couldn't wait to be the center of attention again. She just went on and on and the 911 Dispatch got real tired of it already. It's like shut up and listen lady !

Saw the pictures on Perez Hilton's webpage. Wow! $20,000/month child support and Lucia's hair isn't brushed and she's in diapers for the whole world to see so that Oksana can be in the pictures again !

I think I've seen and heard enough for one day !
-----
IRA BLACK, Hurry back!
I guess you had to run since you cant have fun
blaming Oksana for something the silly kid done!

See how u run when you learn OG was the one to call 911!

Pimpcessa

I think it's pretty silly that you are bringing this to our attention, when YESTERDAY radar ran a story and video that Casey Anthony was back in Florida, and y'all still haven't mentioned it at all.

Different Rules Apply

Drama queen.... whatever.

2idiots

Different Rules Apply: less than a minute ago
Drama queen.... whatever.
--------
So why say "whatever"? When the story 1st broke everyone was saying OG was behind the "accident" and many said OG didnt call 911 and that she was outside hysterical running in the street with Lucia.

NOW that the 911 call was released, seems like the REAL story is VERY DIFFERENT...so you dismiss it with "whatever".......

Tellthetruth59

I guess the "trying to steady himself" story wasn't true. The 911call states "He shut the door very fast." Must have been having a temper tantrum. My son's had a few of those. Hormones.

Diane

OMG....anyone knows to apply pressure to stop the bleeding and it took almost 3 minutes to get to that point. I understand being upset but it sounds like a lot of extra drama to me. If he fell down in the beginning from loss of blood, how was it that he was able to be up talking several minutes later?

2idiots

fuddyduddy: 7 minutes ago
Both of these two are idiots.
OG sounds like a screaming banshee! She would drive me nuts.
Sasha sounds like he is as vain as his mother. All he was worried about was a scar. Good grief! I think Mel is right about him...
And like other posters have said, what Sasha states on the 911 audio is quite different from what OG's buddies at ROL have said. Maybe OG didn't think of the 911 call being released...
Where was the nanny in all of this? Body guard? Housekeeper?
-----
Fuddy - i remember many posters claiming the NANNY made the call while OG was outside running in the street screaming (only for attention) - BUT if you listened to the entire call OG was WITH Sa*****he ENTIRE TIME.

Strange that SHE called 911 - SHE stayed with Sasha, SHE stopped the bleeding, SHE asked if he could move his fingers, SHE told him it would be a little scar, SHE told him not worry about how it wud look but it was MORE important to stop the bleeding.

My guess is the Fraus are FUMING over this...OG DID the right thing!!!!

Jillian

A) It sure took a long azz time for help to arrive. B) Why do 911 operators always sound like such d@!*s? I think she did a extraordinarily great job handling the situation while comforting her son and her baby girl. I think the 911 operator was an azz.

gibbs

maybe he was just trying to get away from HER

fuddyduddy

fuddyduddy: 7 minutes ago
Both of these two are idiots.
OG sounds like a screaming banshee! She would drive me nuts.
Where was the nanny in all of this? Body guard? Housekeeper?
-----

My guess is the Fraus are FUMING over this...OG DID the right thing!!!!
**********************************************************

I don't think any fraus are fuming. Why would they be fuming?

OG is not calm and doesn't calm down until sometime after the call. For someone who had their appendix out with NO anethetic and claims to be tough as nails, I found her reaction weak and hysterical and not calm at all.

All Sasha is worried about is how he looks and that's vanity.

TheHOLETruth

Let me guess, it's all Mel's fault, if she had the monetary her son wouldn't have done that.

Gerry Ashley

And in yet another shocking development, Janeane Garofolo blamed the accident on "Racism... straight up." (Hey, anything to get her name in the news, ya know?

azlee

I'll admit that seeing your kid bleeding is very emotional, but she was totally wigging. Yes, she finally settled down but that was after the 911 operator had to yell at her a few times.

andddddddd, the operator should have told her to do compression earlier.

I wonder where the story came from that she was running out in the street. hmmm

Violette-Blue

How & why would a 14 year old boy do that??! Either he has some anger issues that need to be addressed or she's stressing him out and this was a way of asking for help. Maybe Timothy Dalton should be in his life a little more and help the kid out. Mel, take Lucia far away from this nutcase of a mother.

TheHOLETruth

Listen carefully, early into the call she was upset because he was going to have A SCAR. Sick. Later you hear the kid commiserating about having A SCAR. I raised two boys, and I NEVER heard them, once, concern themselves with A SCAR. If anything is was a badge of honour. That crazy chick is going to turn that kid into a Harvey.