TMZ Live

Camille's Penis Jab

Sour Grapes

8/11/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081111_tmzlive

Harvey and Dax think Camille Grammer is ragging on Kelsey Grammer's package because she can't get past the fact the he dumped her. Max doesn't care about the size of Kelsey's package, but he's obsessed with Camille's naked pics.

Plus, the guys think Sesame Street made a big fat mistake shooting down gay rumors about Bert and Ernie.

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(5:30) Harvey and Dax think Camille Grammer looks pathetic -- and wounded -- for making fun of Kelsey's alleged small penis.
(12:01) Breaking news ... Max stumbled upon nude pictures of Camille from back in the day. Now he's "a fan."
(17:10) Cops in New Jersey may be in BIG trouble -- after getting autographs from The Situation instead of giving him a ticket.
(23:00) Harvey recently got a ticket -- and respects the cop for not letting him off, despite being a fan of the show.
(28:05) Now Max wants to date Camille -- and is using an ex-girlfriend to try and set it up. Amazing.
(29:20) Obama tips big at a burger joint -- and Jason knows the people who own the place.
(39:05) Bert and Ernie AREN'T gay???
(48:10) Mike calls in to talk about becoming a dad! Congrats!

dolphin

My favs are Harvey, Dax, Max and Mike and a couple others. Charles is cool but borrring.

some guy

Hope she doesn't plan on meeting any boyfriends in the future. I wouldn't date her.

Marilyn

What does this convey to Camille's son? If he has a smallish penis as a grown man, will he feel it's an object of ridicule to be ashamed of.

DownUnderDefender

Harvey, your an inspiration. oh, and hi Dax. eh! NOT FAIR GAME! reverse the story. Kelsey says Camille has big... All hell would break loose. MASSIVE double standard.

some guy

Don't bother with relationships. Easier that way.

Reader117

When did 2 wrongs make a right? Camille should have been the bigger person (of course, the only way any of the Real Housewives can be "bigger" is with a little bit of silicon"

KEP

Who's the bigger D-bag? The Situation or the local yokel police?

DownUnderDefender

New wifes comment. The smoothest comeback in a long time. Into me, Harvey, stop saying Into me. lol

PatricksMummy

Harve you have made fun of fat girls and ugly girls plz perhaps it********* too close to home

some guy

I say make examples out of those pigs. Punish them. Show no one is above the law.

some guy

The actions those cops took says to me that they are entitled. They were standing in the middle of the street talking to the Snitch.

Annie

I am in sympathy with Camille. I married a man when I was very young and did not realize that he was as "small" as he was until after we divorced 13 years later. I now call him "The Quarter Inch Killer"! (in private of course)

DownUnderDefender

Hi Harvey+Dax (and, naughty lil Max) re: Prostitute vs burglar, I'd rather someones' first impression be "wow, people would pay him for sex" as opposed to "ew, that guy would have to burgle someone/somewhere to pay for some lovin"

some guy

What if that retard drove off and got into an accident, and the girls end up getting killed? Who would hold responsibility then?

some guy

Seems to me those cops thought the snitch didn't do anything wrong at the time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments