Brooke Burke

STAGE 5 CLINGER

8/12/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812_bikini_burke_startraksBrooke Burke hit a real sticking point on her vacation today in St. Barts -- emerging from the warm Caribbean waters in her painted-on teal bikini.

Great googly moogly.

Debbie

Her ex is a plastic surgeon. She has a personal trainer. Need I say more?!

fkeys

Dang..keep returning to stare at that perky ass and those legs!
VOTED..best on TMZ! smoking!

dolphin

Okay guys, this is what a "fit" woman looks like, not a bag of bones. She obviously works out alot and doesn't starve herself.

What's a butterface? lol

Lenoise Bates

People write it butterface - it's said fast buttaface.

The phrase is 'she's a buttaface - everything looks good on her but-her-face.'

Like nacho cheese - not you cheese.

Jay

smokin.

pyrochick

Sorry dudes, the feet is just as important as the azz and those feel say SKANKY! NASTY FEET aint attractive at all. And that ain't just sand, I zoomed and it aint nothing more than NASTY, CRUSTY feet! That ain't cool. Can't dip into that azz with those feet touching me. ALMOST as NASTY as LEEANN RHIMES!!!!

cowbulls

These pictures and most of these comments should be required reading and a lesson to Hollywood and all the fashion designers. THIS is what a women should aspire to look like, not a skinny teenage boy. I promise that a woman with real curves like Brooke would be better sexually than 10 of the anorexic chicks.

Dave Calderoni

TO: Brooke Burke Over the years, I have made attempts in contacting Mr. Harold Wheeler, Musical Director of "Dancing With The Stars" in hopes of auditioning for him, my original composition entitled "Tango" for the dancers of the show, would you please help me in contacting Mr. Wheeler. Thank You!

hubs

butterface?? hahahaha yes she is,only when she married a surgeon she got that boobs and butt who else has a real beauty in the limelight if not photoshopped they have surgeries.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4