Charlie Sheen

The Taming of the Juggalos

8/14/2011 8:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen Juggalos
Charlie Sheen hosted the festivities at last night's Gathering of the Juggalos -- and unlike some folks (Tila Tequila and Method Man) The MaSheen came out unscathed.

Charlie had the crowd cheering his name and even screaming "Winning!" whenever he called it out.

Ok, so at the end of the video one person does hurl something on stage ... but you have to grade this event on a curve.

Charlie Sheen Juggalos Video

tmzreader

WINNING!!!! Love me some Charlie. My hero. Glad he calmed down, though. lol

B

It's the Gathering of the Idiots!

B

it's the =

Reg

WTF is a (Juggalo's) Sounds like some low life retarded society from the backwaters of hicksville who are attempting to be "Relevant in today's world"
Key word for today.EDUCATION)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

John

So think is what Charlie Sheen has become? Will he be doing County fairs next season?

Missy

HATE Charlie no matter what he does. He's past the point of no return for me.

Rooster McDouchey

I had no idea I was in the photo pit with TMZ... Wow, our radio show of schmucks was rubbing elbows with a major site that reports on schmucks...

m s

Give it a rest, already. There were so many other notable things at this festival. I don't identify with 'juggalo' culture, but I covered the Gathering this year out of curiosity. By the way, I was constantly harassed by defensive juggalos until I informed them that I WAS NOT reporting for TMZ. I wish I could have met one of your reporters, if you even had anyone there, just so I could ask them if they know how to write an article.

shelby50

I know Jenny McCarthy is going to be in the funeral scene, I read somewhere that CBS has plans for remaking the tv sitcom bewitched and that Jenny McCarthy was going to be playing the role as samantha. That's what it said on McCarthy's wikipedia page anyways:)

xTheRiddleBox

Whoop Whoop Damn We r the **** now juggalo clap 3 times and call out the sign

andreadawn812

he was up on stage before and after every performance...he got **** threw at him all night...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3