Oksana Grigorieva

Mel Should Pay $500k

For Traumatizing My Son

8/14/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812-oksana-grig-mel-g-EX
Oksana Grigorieva made it clear to the family law judge Friday -- she wants a bundle from Mel Gibson, including a half a million bucks for the alleged trauma she claims Mel caused her 14-year-old son, fathered by actor Timothy Dalton.

TMZ broke the story ... Mel and Oksana met separately with the judge and a mediator Friday, trying to hammer out a settlement in the custody war that is laced with financial overtones. We're told Oksana asked for a huge amount of money for various reasons, and one involves her son Alexander (aka Sasha)

Oksana claims Mel traumatized the boy during the January 6, 2009 explosive fight, which ended with physical violence .... Oksana has alleged Mel knocked two of her teeth out, while Mel says he merely slapped her because she was out of control and endangering the baby.

Oksana claims Mel was abusive to Sasha during the argument, calling him names and scaring him so much he allegedly hid under the bed.

Oksana also claimed on another occasion Mel threw her son onto a table, but Mel's camp has denied it.

We're told Oksana and Mel are still far apart in settling the claims -- both financial and custody of Lucia -- and the mediation continues next week.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Julian

Fisrt!!

Shes a moaney grabbing whore..

Julian

FISRT!!

Money grabbing whore.

igotfleasfromtmz

There are people that will get rid of her for that kind of money. Im just saying. (I don't wish that to happen to anyone.)
You need to know when to stop greedy , hoar , pig

Cujeaux

Mad Mel is looking more and more like the Grinch. He must have scared the hell out of that kid.

bob

Absolutely amazing...this loser just doesn't know when to leave it alone. The heck with her...and her lies. Let's hope the judge doesn't agree to this outrageous demand.

The Real JJ

Mel shoulda never messed around with this b****. She gonna try and take everything from him she can get.

Lekili

Someone needs to deport this hag. She's all about the money.

jessup

At least a million. Imagine a boy seeing his mother slapped around by a drunk midget Irishman. I could have kicked Mel ass at 13.

BrAnBa

Wow, she never stops, does she?
She has most likely tried to find another "sponsor". But the rumour travels fast when you target celebrities. Anyone else with plenty of dollars will stay miles away from her!!

Cujeaux

Why don't these dopes just do a remake of 'The Shining?'

little aussie reader

Aaaahahahahaha! Ring her and tell her she's dreaming!
That photo of her makes me want to hide under the bed - where's my $500k ???

Karls

She what? I seen a fight in a movie last week I'm traumatised. I think Brad Pitt owes me a mill?

little aussie reader

lol Karls! I think I saw that movie. If Meatloaf was in it, there's at least $250k right there. ;o)

igotfleasfromtmz

Maybe alexander will knock the crap out of this bich. What a low life , slime sucking, parasite.

igotfleasfromtmz

Dalton take care of your kid you low life

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments