Oksana Grigorieva

Mel Should Pay $500k

For Traumatizing My Son

8/14/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812-oksana-grig-mel-g-EX
Oksana Grigorieva made it clear to the family law judge Friday -- she wants a bundle from Mel Gibson, including a half a million bucks for the alleged trauma she claims Mel caused her 14-year-old son, fathered by actor Timothy Dalton.

TMZ broke the story ... Mel and Oksana met separately with the judge and a mediator Friday, trying to hammer out a settlement in the custody war that is laced with financial overtones. We're told Oksana asked for a huge amount of money for various reasons, and one involves her son Alexander (aka Sasha)

Oksana claims Mel traumatized the boy during the January 6, 2009 explosive fight, which ended with physical violence .... Oksana has alleged Mel knocked two of her teeth out, while Mel says he merely slapped her because she was out of control and endangering the baby.

Oksana claims Mel was abusive to Sasha during the argument, calling him names and scaring him so much he allegedly hid under the bed.

Oksana also claimed on another occasion Mel threw her son onto a table, but Mel's camp has denied it.

We're told Oksana and Mel are still far apart in settling the claims -- both financial and custody of Lucia -- and the mediation continues next week.

Ambulance Chaser hater

I guess that since she hadn't seen her face on TMZ she had to log YET ANOTHER lawsuit for cash$$$.. I think that courts should have the right to look at some people filing claims like this and sue them for wasting the courts time and energy. INADDITION!! MEL should have put a glove on it!!!

Firefly

Mental Anguish is the mental suffering like fear (for Mel), anxiety, depression , grief etc faced by a person during an event, period , action or situation. ...We could all get a class action suit against Ox for mental anguish and lost time that we will never get back. This woman is a walking depression with a dark cloud hanging over her head where ever she goes. She takes away any happiness that people feel and leave them with MENTAL ANGUISH. Therefore the class action suit. Anyone game? (Just kidding) but it sure would be funny reading about it on TMZ.

IRC

Where the hell is Timothy Dalton?? If someone threw my son across the table they would have to answer to me. It would be ugly, and I might be in jail, but it would never happen again, EVER.

SiouxCityBoy

I suspect Sasha needs to go live with his daddy Tim.

Janeny

Ih8Taxes: 1 day ago

Wow, she's ugly but somehow managed to bag two movie stars. I'll never understand it.

She got a marketing agent looking for a deal for her. It all started with the Russian movie tycoon who hooked her up with Dalton. You know that crap of being at the right time at the right place. Staged. But this ... ah.. Russian dude would not have lifted a f finger if somebody very important wouldn've asked him.

Nikkcolle

"Mel should pay! Mel should pay" shut up you money grubbing mail order douche bag.

gregory popoff

I do not trust this money grubbing ****. I have a feeling she is a liar as well as a whore.;

Sensible Grandma

MONEY HUNGRY!!!!!!I DOUBT THE KID HID UNDER A BED. AT 14, IF HE WAS THAT TRAUMATIZED, HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE. WHO IS SHE KIDDING. SHE DIDN'T EVEN CALL THE POLICE. SHE JUST WANTS TO BLEED HIM FOR MORE MONEY AND IS ALSO TRYING TO KEEP THE BABY FROM HIM. GET A LIFE. I'M NOT SAY HE IS RIGHT AND HAS NO FAULT IN THIS MATTER, BUT GET REAL.

Elzbeta

If a man TOSSES YOUR CHILD or CUSSES THEM OUT, thats TWO CHANCES YOU HAD to never let him near you and your child again. I say MONEY GRUBBER using her kids. SHE should give MEL money. Just because.

Jim

Has anybody heard from Timothy Dalton (one-time James Bond) about what he thinks of his looney ex-wife, Oksana?

Warren

This proves its all about money to her. I can see why Mel would do what he did to her. Women like her deserve what they get.

Heidi

I am still stunned that Oksana is still trying to get more money. Proof she is a very expensive Russion prostitute looking for her big pay day. I am sure there are more men out there though that will be dooped. Hope they have deep pockets.

Ruben

She makes me sick. Wish she'd climb back under the rock she came from. What a tool she is!

Fidel's niece

@ Jim

Oksana was NEVER married to Timothy Dalton.
(BTW, he is 24 years older than Oksana).
They lived together and she conveniently got
pregnant with her 1st meal ticket baby
(Alexander)

2/ We never hear anything from Dalton.
Supposedly he likes to keep "a low profile".

Personally, I think Dalton has NO BALLS!
He seems to be a total drip,
a former James Bond,what a joke!

GEL

This woman will stop at nothing for money, money, money! She's a greedy, money-grubbing, b.i.t.c.h!