Oksana Grigorieva

Mel Should Pay $500k

For Traumatizing My Son

8/14/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812-oksana-grig-mel-g-EX
Oksana Grigorieva made it clear to the family law judge Friday -- she wants a bundle from Mel Gibson, including a half a million bucks for the alleged trauma she claims Mel caused her 14-year-old son, fathered by actor Timothy Dalton.

TMZ broke the story ... Mel and Oksana met separately with the judge and a mediator Friday, trying to hammer out a settlement in the custody war that is laced with financial overtones. We're told Oksana asked for a huge amount of money for various reasons, and one involves her son Alexander (aka Sasha)

Oksana claims Mel traumatized the boy during the January 6, 2009 explosive fight, which ended with physical violence .... Oksana has alleged Mel knocked two of her teeth out, while Mel says he merely slapped her because she was out of control and endangering the baby.

Oksana claims Mel was abusive to Sasha during the argument, calling him names and scaring him so much he allegedly hid under the bed.

Oksana also claimed on another occasion Mel threw her son onto a table, but Mel's camp has denied it.

We're told Oksana and Mel are still far apart in settling the claims -- both financial and custody of Lucia -- and the mediation continues next week.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

ROFLMAO!

What a bitch. What a DUMB bitch.

kisa

@ahua549
There is someone in a website for their own city, their partner in the website, and then in reality firm date, and finally the aisle together
enjoy the husband and wife of loving. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, MilCupid.com

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

"Mel's 'camp' has denied it"?? Really TMZ, THAT"S the most accurate you could get? Oh my HINNY!

The people that WITNESSES what she said happened denied it--a WHOLE PARTY OF WITNESSES DENIED IT EVER HAPPENED THE WAY SHE SAID. She is A LIAR

janet

I just don't understand why this is being so dragged out other then the lawyers getting paid. Ox forgets Gibson spent like 3 mil to try and get her career off the ground and she simply didn't have the talent. Her talent is getting pregnant on purpose and extortion.

Think about it... her son will be 18 soon and no more money from Dalton, so she gets pregnant with Gibson gives her minimum of another 18 years of massive child support and her being taken care of sponging off of her kids. She knows she won't be able to pull this crap again with someone else.

3Storms

That blackmailing entrapping gold-digging Russian is so full of crap.

Firefly

Oksana claims Mel was abusive to the Sasha during the argument, calling him names and scaring him so much he allegedly hid under the bed.

WHAT? Another day another lie by the OX. Didn't she say he hid under the bed first then it was behind the bed then it was under the bed, gee that boy just couldn't make up his mind what he wanted to do. She also said he hid because Mel was coming after her, not Alex. Now it's because Mel was calling him names? What's next?

As for Timothy Dalton, he is a poor excuse for a man and a father. This is ONE of the reasons the child is angry. His father doesn't pay as much child support as Mel has to by a long shot making his self worth not so great. Ox must throw this in his face all the time because with her it is always about the monetary. Also, a teen age boy really needs his father and that is something we don't see or hear about coming from Dalton very often. Why doesn't Dalton raise his son? Can't he see the effects this banshee has on the child? It's not too late to turn this all around.

OK Judge, I'm going to do your job for you and all you have to do is implement it. 1. Slap Ox with a huge fine for wasting our time and the courts.(Mel will not pay for this) 2. Give Mel full custody of Lucia 2. Stop all the extortion and slandering by Ox and her lawyers. 3. Slap the lawyers with a huge fine, paid out to Mel for pain and suffering. 4. Give Timothy his son and make him start participating in his life and be a real father to him. 4. Put Horowitz, Allred, Garbus in jail and leave them there. 5. DEPORT the OX. Mel will thank you, the public will thank you and Mel's bank account will really thank you.

MeeMom02

I don't hate anyone, never did but I do strenuously DISLIKE this woman. Mel on the other hand from Mad Max to his most recent work(s) always seemed likeable enough. I liked his work(s) but a darker side did start to emerge & call me old fashion, I know things happen in marriages & not knowing neither him or his wife I wouldn't even speculate the reason for ending so many years together but he did leave her to be with this much younger (sorry folks HAG) who then proceeded to milk this guy for all she could & when he most likely began to "catch on" (that could come slowly when thinking with the wrong head) I believe because of his age & all that he gave up, he couldn't handle it and the anger boiling inside erupted like a volcano. No one has the right unless you are defending yourself from brutality to strike another person & having once been an abused spouse I have a ZERO tolerance level for men that hit women (unless the woman is a Ninja and has no problem defending herself, no not even then)...so I'm not defending him but "I understand" zero tolerance level & all I still understand his outrage. The public (myself included) always from day 1 knew what she was & what she really wanted, now she's at it again. Nothing will ever be enough, as long as Mel has a dime in his bank account she's going to go after it. This will never stop because that's what she is "a home wrecker and a theif" and I have no mercy even as a female for her. None. I'm not saying I do for him either. Should he have thought with the right head in the first place, he'd be home, enjoying his wife, his children, grandchildren and aside from all of the "problems" that arise in any relationship at least he wouldn't have been getting "duped" and could count on the fact that he was truly loved because his real family loved him before he had anything at all, only himself. I think this Oksana person needs to have this judge put her in her place by letting her know he certainly does not intend to be "duped" by her! I can't stand the sight of her!

bryann

to Firefly: It´s not true that TD doesn´t raise his song. You are very very wrong. Go to find real facts before you start to attack someone without any proof.

some guy

Oxana reminds me of alot of Russian strippers I talk to in strip clubs. That is all.

Rocco

Go AWAY !!!! Stay out of the public, so TMZ won't have to show us your sorry act. They can't help themselves. It's up to you, Oksana. Go away. Stay away. I hear Russia is nice this time of year.

mama9

such a sorry excuse for a woman and a parent

wasted days and wasted nights

I do think Oxy is krazy but Mel has been even krazier, so he should pay the lady the money it takes to send her off to tomorrowland with a smile.

Paul

russian slut !

Eileen

First of all things supposedly had been going south between Mel & Oksana for awhile. She remained in a relationship with what she calls an abusive man. She put herself first before her son by staying with this man. The best thing she could do for her traumatized son is to have Mel pay for therapy rather than wanting a lump sum of money. I clearly believe it is *all about the money* for her. If a judge finds that Mel has to pay the money....the funds should be put in an account under the boys name until he turns 18 where his mother cannot get a hold of it.

leigh

Please someone deport her before she wrecks someone elses life. Mel is a jerk, but I'm on his side!!!