Tara Reid & Hubby

'Surprise! We're Married' Pics

8/15/2011 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_tara_reid_zack_kehayovwedding_photo_launch_EX
Wanna see what a one-hour engagement looks like? Check out Tara Reid's wedding photos -- snapped as she tied the knot ... right after she got engaged to boyfriend Zack Kehayov.

Tara and Kehayov tied the knot Saturday on the Greek isle of Santorini. We're told the wedding took place on the roof of the luxury Mystique Resort, overlooking the ocean.

No one seemed more surprised by the wedding than the bride ... who tweeted, "I love being a wife" -- about 60 minutes after tweeting she just got engaged.

Mazel Tov!

Snoogs

Surprise! No one gives a sh*t!

Evie

Does anybody know who he is? Knowing Tara Reid she won't go for some broke dude. Considering she can't make any money on her own.

debschira

I AGREE WITH MARIE WHO ANS. PENISSMALL PAUL, THEY ARE DEF. RACISTS MARIE AND I AM SURPRISED THAT TMZ EVEN PRINTED THEIR COMMENTS. HOW DARE ALL OF U THAT R FUCHING RACISTS ON HERE. GET THE HELL OUT U STUPID BIMBOS AND BIMBETTES (GUYS) WE ARE NOT AGAINST U ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR UGLY FACES AND YOUR PROBABLY ALL FAT AS COWS. BUNCH OF HEFFERS, GET THE F LOST. JEEZ LOUISE. HARVEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED, AT LEAST PEREZ HILTON HAS HIS COMMENTS PROOF READ BEFORE PRINTING.

Throwback kid

I can't believe this sloppy drunk found a guy who would marry her? I hope she didn't throw up on him after saying I do

RealityBites

Gee another site posted a photo of a different guy, saying she married him...very confusing. More power to her, I hope she's happy and I hope that he helps to keep her clean and sober.

ThatsPrincessToYou

White men are just jealous because they think black guys have bigger dix.....How funny that you attack his race not even knowing if he's black or not. Poor people just aren't happy with their own lives. Sucks to be you losers!

Lisa

Who the hell is Tara Reid....more importantly, who the hell cares!?

niles

congrats - she's been passed around to everyone in Hollywood. Now it's your turn.

KJM

Hey TMZ. Look at a map every once in a while. Last time I checked the Aegean Sea wasn't an "ocean".

Corovan

He must have a lot of access to coke...

anonymous

Ok who's the baby daddy because Tara has no clue.................

JRB

Of course he's black.

There's a problem here

I kind of hope it works out for her, the poor thing.

sarah

Forget about Tara getting married..look at that dude's head.

Tim

Salt and peppers here........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments