The Kardashians Threatened

They're Old Bags!

8/16/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0816_kardashian_monica_bag_bn
Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian are a bunch of purse-stealing fakers -- at least according to a handbag designer, who claims the new Kardashian Kollection knocked off one of her signature bags.

Designer Monica Botkier fired off a cease and desist letter on Thursday to Sears -- the retailer currently hocking the Kardashian line -- insisting the $94 faux leather bag inarguably resembles her $600 Trigger Clyde Satchel.

According to Women's Wear Daily, Sears promptly pulled the KK bag from its website.

You see the wares, so we gotta ask ...

Lemecia

May be a rip off but the kardasian bag is cheaper and cuter.

skibe

Give me a break. Both of these bags look just like stuff I see at Walmart. Everything looks like everyone else'e. Monica will get some nice free publicity because she is going after a newshound Kardashian. Everyone copies everyone else's stuff - haven't seen an original idea in a long time. Look at Jessica Simpson. That woman wouldn't hvae an original thought in her head and her lines are making $1billion a year! Ridiculous.

Cat

If KIMK can sew old navy for a look a like then this person can sue them for a purse.

kim

I bought this bag 6+ years ago for 5 bucks on 34th street in NYC.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

They are similar, but not exact. Look at the zipper pockets in the front, they zip opposite to the other. (just saying)
A purse is a purse to me.

But the ONLY REASON I'm going to side with Monica Botkier is because the Kardashian's are ALWAYS SUING SOMEONE!!!!

Shoe's on the other foot, Kris Jenner......

Betty

Yall know Kimmie K has Absolutely no problems stealing just ask Mama Norwood Brandy & Ray J's mom's.

Mikki

I pay around 10K for a good focus group; maybe TMZ should think about charging. 89K+ opinions in less than 4 hours, FOR FREE. Pretty good sampling. If Sears had ignored the C&D the Pla would have a really good idea of what a jury would think!

lisa2

Total ripoff just like everything else they do. Go away Kardashians!

Alaaan(:

IS JUST A ******* PURSE MONICA! woman and their material just make me so annoyed-_________________- glad my girlfriend is not like that;)

MarkO

According to the Daily Rash, Kim Kardashian is suing tennis star Serena Williams claiming Williams has a look alike Kim Kardashian butt! http://www.thedailyrash.com/kim-kardashian-sues-serena-williams-for-look-a-like-ass

Steph

I would never in a million years pay $90 some odd dollars for a fake leather purse! These chicks are greedy, greedy, greedy! Also I would never buy a fake leather purse from SEARS for that mouch money! It's lunacy!

Peta98765

Enough similarities to not be a fluke that they look alike. What I want to know is is Khloe mentally ill? The unbelievably obnoxious things she says to her family, and the way she is constantly groping and manhandling her sisters. I'd watch the show more often if Khloe wasn't on it. Why do they all let her get away with this stuff? Even the mother doesn't stand up to her. Are they all afraid of her? I would be!

Joe

aren't these dumbasses suing someone over her image now shes STEALING blatantly guess its just a "cooincidence" hope these bitches go homeless poor and have to live on the streets for the way they are!!

susan

I sent an email to Sears feedback to let them know that I am disgusted with their partnership with the Kardashians and that I wouldn't shop at Sears again.

The email address is: