Taylor Armstrong

Eyewitness When Husband's

Body Was Discovered

8/17/2011 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Armstrong
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong was at her estranged husband's house when his body was discovered, TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Taylor tell us, she and Russell had been regularly communicating and were supposed to meet on Monday afternoon, but he was a no-show.  She became worried and began calling his friends, but none of them had heard from him.

Taylor became increasingly alarmed and began frantically texting and phoning Russell, to no avail.

On Monday evening, Taylor and a friend went to the home where Russell was staying.  They found the owner of the home on the property.  While Taylor watched, the owner peered through Russell's bedroom window and saw his lifeless body hanging.

As TMZ first reported, the owner called 911 and Russell was declared dead at 8:16 PM.  Taylor believes Russell had been dead for hours.

We're told Taylor stayed at the house for hours after the body was found.

Russell Armstrong Death

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

frankiestage

If I had to look at this face close-up every day, I'd put a noose around my neck too.

writenow

That's just awful. But at least he didn't kill their kids. What about the CA attorney (who has kids) who said killing one's kids was the right thing to do after his brother did exactly that?

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Well is that not FISHY? WTH?

Home Skillet

That is horrific. I can't imagine, and I wish Taylor all the best in dealing with this.

Observer

reality shows destroy lives. We should all learn from those people.
BTW Taylor looks like an evil whitch in the pic above,well, she is!

Jim in Cali

So are they going to cancel these stupid reality shows now?

AngelaMcW

Wonder if she's feeling bad since she accused him of domestic violence. Just another one of her ploys to get more attention. I guess being "famous" (if you could even call her that) was more important than her family. Daughter doesn't have father anymore, and I think she is partially responsible for that.

CRAZYGIRL

I feel very sorry for Taylor and her young daughter.He must have been in alot of pain! RIP Russell!

tgrfan42069

man is dead..yet she finds the time to hit tmz up to tell the story of how she was at the house when the body was discovered

jeff

That's just terrible!!! Who are they?

CountryGal

Give me the name of the plastic surgeon who butchered her face please? Is it that freaky looking ladies husband who is also on the housewives of bh?

AngelaMcW

I feel that she is partially to blame for her husband's death. She accused him of domestic violence not too long ago. I think that was just another pathetic way of trying to get attention. Now their daughter doesn't have a father, and that is the shame of the whole thing.

jeff

Have no idea who they are but what's with the lips? Is it a joke?

AngelaMcW

Sorry.....this is a duplicate. Ooooops.

two cents

What the hell is wrong with her face? Wow, reminds me of goldie hawn in that movie. She looks horrific. She needs to get her money back.

Anyways, I only HOPE she's haunted by those images for the rest of her life. She definetly had a hand in his demise, spending money like no tomorrow when she knew he was struggling. She only cared about herself and appearances. She has his blood on her hands. I hope she's happy now. Greedy bitch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments