Michael Jackson Doctor

Loses $10,000 Jacket Battle

With MJ Estate

8/17/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0817_arnie_mj_EX
Dr. Arnie Klein's got some fall shopping to catch up on in Beverly Hills -- because TMZ has learned, the Michael Jackson estate just REJECTED the good doc's claim to return his old, $10,000 jacket.

TMZ broke the story -- Klein says he loaned Michael Jackson a $10,000 Gianfranco Ferre jacket before the singer died, but MJ never returned it.

Klein filed a claim against Michael's estate back in February 2010 to get it back -- and yesterday, the estate finally got around to giving him an answer ... go fly a kite.

But the estate didn't just tell Arnie to buzz off -- according to the legal docs, the estate also rejected a former lawyer's $3 million bill, an old accountant's $60,000 bill ... plus an additional $354,230 in other claims.

That said, it's not the end of the road for Arnie or MJ's other creditors -- they can still sue the estate in court. But it's unclear if that's what Arnie and co. plan to do.

Sandra

Who cares!!

JJ

Of course the Estate will reject all claims. More money for the lawyers if they battle everything out in court.

Dana

Give him his jacket back, you jerks!

No comment

Where is the side by side photo of Arnie and Prince Jackson? They look just like each other...

Rhubino

The "estate" took over a year and a half to tell him he couldn't have back his own property? Sweet fok. Back in '79 I bought the LP "Off the Wall". I'm sorry now that I actually contributed to that effing estate 32 years ago.

jadz

Is it the same jacket the logo on the jacket looks different have a look at the letter in the middle it's not the same.

SantaFeJack

Anybody who pays $10,000. for a jacket deserves whatever happens to them...and it!

wow

MJ may have purchased the jacket from Klein instead of borrowing and Klein probably wants to auction it off now.

me

Clearly the jacket is Dr. Klein's. Look at how well it fits Dr. Klein verses how large it is on MJ. Those estate attorney's are over-stepping their own authority. I hope Dr. Klein sues for the jacket and includes attorneys' fees. MJ estate attorneys certainly never deny their OWN bill!

Ray

I was unaware that either of those clowns had won the Masters.

Blanket

"he loaned Michael Jackson a $10,000 Gianfranco Ferre jacket before the singer died, but MJ never returned it"...

well, of course he never returned it, as he was busy...dying!!

Klein, beat it!

I still can't get my head around this: why would that jacket worth $10.000??? don't care who designed it , IT'S STILL A JACKET, for crying out loud!

pppfff... Hollywood life style is soooo numb!

ryan

My god......i cant believe how much Prince is now looking like Arnold Klien....,he is 100% the father!

Hanging to da lef

Awwwh, how cute. Kinda reminds me of when I was in high school, I used to let my girlfriend wear my letterman jacket too....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments