Ryan Reynolds & Sandra Bullock

Vacationing Together ...

NATURALLY

8/17/2011 9:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0815_sandra_ryan_hiking_launch_EX
Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds hooked up ... for a friendly hike in the Wyoming wilderness -- along with Sandy's adorable son Louis Bardo.

Ryan carried Louis in a backpack during the nature walk through Grand Teton National Park last weekend.

The trio is vacationing in Jackson Hole with a few other friends, but we gotta ask ...

Wellington

They seem like a nice couple to me. More power to them.

Oh Ren Ishii

Oh he's bangin' her...most definatly!!

Demi

Ryan Reynolds is gorgeous. Sandra, just like the girl next door, but not gorgeous. Never thought they had any chemistry together in The Proposal. Who knows, maybe they are just friends. By the way, someone ought to tell them that they aren't wearing great hiking clothes for Wyoming! Maybe it was just a little walk.

Demi

They don't have chemistry that I ever saw, not even in The Proposal. Ryan is georgeous. Sandra, just like the girl next door, but not georgeous. She seems to go through various "men" cycles. Perhaps that is what we all do.

marian517

I think that they made a really grat couple

brittany

They have lot of chemistry
Ryan and Sandra make a cute couple!!

Dragon Tattoo

Even if true, I don't think it would last too long because of the age difference. Don't get me wrong Sandra looks fantastic, but men are very visual. But if they are wish them the very best, after what she went trough with that jackass ex husband, she deserves it.

how lame

Sandra bullock has a lot of botox in her face. Nicole kidman and sandra bullock should date.

LeeLoo

I think at this point in Sandra's life she is looking more for companionship than sex. I don't think she ever had a huge interest. I'm not saying she's frigid just that sex was never a priority for her and she wanted a trusted companion. I think that probably caused huge problems with Jesse James and at this point I would not be surprised if she's completely over sex.

PaulWS

How do you go from the beautiful Scarlett to this old, weird nose chick?

katielady

we all deserve happiness.. these two are due.

nachoman

TMZ sure does have a strange moral compass. They get hysterical whenever someone says something even slightly homophobic (even in a joking sense) yet they find nothing wrong with taking long lens photos of two people taking a private walk with a child.

Alisha

Love them together.

Anonymous

It would be nice if something serious came out of their friendship. I think they would be good for each other and happy together.

R

Obviously, a complete stranger took this photo because if any family or friend did they'd be cut out of her life. So how much did tmz pay for this photo?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments