Vanilla Ice

Hits Man-Sized Juggalo Bong

... ON STAGE

8/23/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0822_vanilla_ice_bong_launch_EXVanilla Ice received the ultimate token of appreciation this month from the temperamental crowd at the Gathering of the Juggalos -- a 5-foot mega-bong -- and the rapper RIPPED it on stage.

Someone in the crowd actually passed it to 'Nilla in the middle of his performance last week -- and not wanting to upset the fickle crowd, Ice humbly accepted.

We will never call him a one-hit wonder ever again.

ME

MY BONG IS BIGGER THAN THAT :)....AND FIRST!!!...MAYBE

Jackie

Nice fans...ha ha

Ghost Rider

Man, those things pull my back muscles out aside from killing the rest of my braincells. Waterpipes larger than a foot that is.

LoudMouth

Hope he has some good medication for that big herpes cold sore that he got off the bong.

Marcylu

Cool bong, but marijuana should be eaten, to be fully enjoyed. Try this e-book, just .99 --http://www.amazon.com/MARIJUANA-Harvesting-Marijuana-Chocolates-ebook/dp/B005GFIPWO/ref=sr_1_83?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1314089673&sr=1-83

sheila

I've seen him live and he is actually really fantastic

INeedFacebookFriends.com

why is cherry pie guy dead and this guy is still alive? word to ya mutha!

Victoria

5 foot bong made by idiots.
You need a friend to help you light a real monster bong.
Look how close the bowl is to the top!...he's pulling maybe 12 inches.

Luke Warmwater

Guess he was tired of having a show on a network that isn't 4:20 friendly.

JJ

Just confirms what I always thought; he's a talentless, "falsh in the pan" ********.

Delaware D

Vanilla Ice is a cool dude. sure, those 90's american flag pants were bad, but give him some respect. He's a great performer!

bunny

I thought he was against all this stuff now.

wesley

I just showed this to my kids (we have been to at least 30 concerts with them) and my 11 year old after countless times having to throw out his pop and water asked me "how did they get that in" Now im wondering "How did that fan get that in?"

wesley

I just showed this to my kids, after attending a few concerts and not being allowed to even bring in a can of pop my youngest son said "how did that fan get that in" which made me think "how did that fan get that in?"

LKG

Haters gonna hate. Keep up the freshness Ice, glad to have ya on psychopathic records homie. Whoop Whoop!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments