« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WNBA STAR

Accused of Smashing Ex-BF's Crotch

8/24/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_Jantel_Lavender_EX
L.A. Sparks
rookie Jantel Lavender -- the #5 overall pick in the 2011 WNBA Draft -- allegedly kneed her ex-BF in the junk so hard, his groin area was "throbbing from the pain" ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

According to court papers filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Lavender's ex Adam Ashley obtained a temporary restraining order against the 6'4" athlete two weeks ago ... claiming he's been "in hiding" ever since a July 5 altercation where Lavender allegedly grabbed a knife and threatened to kill him.

In the docs, Ashley also says Lavender "grabbed my head and slammed it into the wall. She grabbed my neck and was choking me."

Ashley claims it wasn't the first time Lavender got violent with him -- alleging she also tried to choke him during a fight in June.  During that altercation, Ashley claims, "While I was grabbing for her hands she kneed me in the growing [SIC] area. My private area was throbbing from the pain."

Jantel has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Ashley until the next court hearing.

After the judge granted the restraining order against Jantel -- she filed a request for a restraining order of her own against Adam ... claiming he attempted to punch her during a recent screaming match at her home.

The two are set to meet in court on August 30.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jdr

Is it considered domestic abuse if a woman kicks her boyfriend in the groin.

harveys_crotch,ew

I should sell her picture to sandblasting companies. The rays from her picture should blast away any rough surface Ahahaha!

harveys_crotch,ew

She looks like shes about to pitch a loaf, CAPTAIN i just cant do it!

harveys_crotch,ew

Damm! talk about getting hit by the ugly stick or what

harveys_crotch,ew

Haha i cant help myself the devil made me do

Jesse James

You people should really get to know this ex-con. He is truly nothing but a creep, a con man, a master manipulater. He is a grown man looking for a free ride. He is abusive just like his father was.

Sonya in Tx

Ugh....what a beast.....

CIA Case_Officer

Mess with the bull - and you get the horns.

Tron_Carter

Next time Chris Brown punches out Rihanna and bites her in the face, I'm gonna make the same comments here that a lot of "women" are making about this incident, making light of it and saying this guy deserved it. No one deserves to be physically assaulted. If this man would've retaliated by punching this amazon's lights out, these same women would be crying "domestic violence. ... he should be in jail ... blah blah blah." You're all pathetic, sad sorry double talking hypocrites who dont care about fairness, equality or justice. You're all frauds

LMBFAO

If he is dating that thang, he deserves to be crotch kicked. Probably several times.

superchicken

My God. She looks a bit like Marvis Frazier after the Mike Tyson fight.

Cardinal Ximenez

I thought for a second I was watching Monster Quest.

RufusVonDufus

Wow, what a looker!

Cleareye

Don't these people even learn to spell in school? What a nice couple?

blaine

it's violence - but it's okay when a vagina does it. Good for him; hope he sues the ape for all she's worth.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments