Will Smith and Jada

"OUR MARRIAGE IS INTACT"

8/23/2011 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_EX_TMZ_01
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith just released a joint statement SHOOTING DOWN a report that they have separated.

The statement reads, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false."

The two add, "We are still together, and our marriage is intact."

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

Eric

Hey, isn't that great? Their marriage is just like my penis.

nicaw

I appreciate that they put out a statement so quickly instead of not addressing it and trying to be seen together. Because of this action, I believe them. I wonder if they will sue In Touch?

Whatever

This pretty much confirms that it is not, em, intact. And thanks for ruining my September Architectural Digest! Taking up the whole cover, then a huge interior story about the house I didn't like and I had to look at Willow's room. Gag!

Leader of the ignorant masses

"our marriage is intact" wow how romantic. Sounds more like a business deal than a marriage.

jeff

Daaaaaaaaaaamn, can you imagine waking up to that ugly woman? Look at that beak!

holdyoear

Tho Protest tooo much. Could it be Marc and Jada are hooking up. What Lady sits with her legs wide open... check out her pict where her kids won some award. Did not look right. She was silently speaking to someone. I'm just saying.....

carina

Damb, I hoped he was kicking her to the curb. Stuck up bitch!

Raisethetaxesontherich

I guess last month did hit home.Showing off how much money you two have in people magazine.

whitney

Even if that was so its not the publics right to comment on it.

larry

These 2 will do anything for their mugs ot be in front of cameras. Proof is in how the pimp out their talentless rude kids! Wish both of them would disappear! Jada has ALWAYS acted like she is a young Diana Ross with her diva attitude but Jada; you ain't no Miss Ross!!! Will showed his antics during his Fresh Prince tv show days but totally disrespecting Janet Hubert, his co-star, making her pregnancy horrendous for her. Will, you idiot, she was a star before you were a poor example of a rapper!!! Both of you go away with your buddy Tom Cruise! No one will miss any of you!

Mike

"Together and intact." Not exactly a ringing endorsement of their abiding love for each other. I predict a separation within the year.

Andreas

LOL TMZ Is a FAIL xD

Jack Venturo

no no you can't posibly pick worse pictures of them. it can't be I challange you!

Warren

I heard that they had an open marriage years ago. One or both is/are suppose to be bi.

Sultry

I am glad that they made a statement. It was a rumor that ran wild and needed to be addressed. Their kids were being pressured over this rumor. So good for them. And I wish nothing but the best for them in the future. I will say though when I read the statement the use of the word intact jumped out as not quite the right word to use. But they probably just said that in a brief pressured statement and moved on.
Guess Will is off the market still... Loves ya Jada!