Christopher Knight

Files for a Very Brady Divorce

8/24/2011 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_chris_knight_adrienne_curry_tmz_ex2
The "separation" is over ... and now former "Brady Bunch" star Christopher Knight has finally filed for a divorce from his reality star wife Adrianne Curry ... TMZ has learned.

Back in May, the two announced they were separating to rethink the marriage ... but now, it appears Knight has reached a decision -- and he wants out.

Knight filed divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court on August 19 ... according to court records obtained by TMZ.

Knight married the "Top Model" winner five years ago ... after they co-starred on "The Surreal Life" together.

A rep for the couple tells us, "They are amicable and remain friends."

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

nof

I'll take her.

YouDontSay

He is too nice. She just rocked his world.

jimmy

Marc Anthony was sleeping with her and Chris walked in on them. Marc said he was just in chris`s house to watch a dvd.

dadudedd

came to his senses.
what a skank.

Abe

Can I get Ms. Curry's number, please? She's gorgeous.

x

Claus

She was great on the Howard Stern show. It was clear back then that the marriage was a bit rocky. She's a hot piece of cake.

Violette-Blue

I give them kudos for making it to 5 years. I really thought it was a sham of a marriage just for reality tv purposes. He must be difficult to live with. This is his third divorce. Adrianne seems like she's a wackadoo, not all together there. She wanted a baby so bad and then... she didn't. She wants a lot of attention and when she doesn't get it she has to pose nude. Sad. I'm wondering if he is going to try and deny her spousal support since she has her own money and they have no children?

Replicant

aquanet

He should have listen to his mother! Mrs Brady told him he was making a mistake marring her, but he didn't listen. Mother is always right.

Jack

He got some good sex out of it and no children, seems like a winner to me.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

A marriage for the cameras and their reality show, so no more show so the shameless marriage must end, shocked!! I am sure the Kardashians have even sold their divorce already to E!

Delaware D

Peter Brady is a tool.

I also stopped following Ryan Dunn on twitter. He hasnt tweeted anything in months.

Rotter

I think he should trade down- in age I mean. Now, there's your new reality show.

what

OMG! Marriage is not taken seriously these days. This is sad.

BEE

show of hands...how many so this one coming!! LOL!! although I feel bad for anyone going thru a Divorce....I think KNIGHT should of thought more with his HEAD then other body parts...I wish you well....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments