Jada Pinkett and Marc Anthony

"HawthoRNe" Crew Says They Didn't Hook Up

8/25/2011 5:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_jaden_pinket_smith_x17_EXMultiple members of the crew that work on "HawthoRNe" tell TMZ ... it was clear to everyone that Jada Pinkett Smith and Marc Anthony were not intimate on the set.

The crew members we spoke with say ... they never saw anything inappropriate occur on the set.  They add ... it seemed as if Jada and Marc went out of their way to squelch rumors.  They would never run their lines together in their trailers but rather would do it out in the open, with an acting coach present.

And 3 crew members noted that Will Smith would sometimes come to the set while Jada was filming and, as one of them put it, "It looked like they were on their honeymoon."  No one we spoke with saw any conflict between the two.

0824_marc_jada_footer

Jackie

I wonder if all these crap stories is about promoting the Movie.

Hello is anybody in there?

Man everyone who knows nothing about the situation are all the sudden jumping in saying not ever happened. So were these same crew members hanging out with Jada after they stopped filming? Or when they there when Will "allegedly" caught Jada in bed with Marc? Nope I thought so...

Aenwyn

TMZ I'd check your sources, because these Jada + Marc Anthony rumors are nowhere near believable.

Ervin

I'd believe the divorce rumors before this one! I don't think Jada would even be REMOTELY attracted to Marc!

The Real JJ

Yeah because the casting crew is gonna know everything that happens.

Kobe_No_Means_No

No, I thought the Marc Anthony rumors were interesting and attracted a lot of readers. TMZ should continue with the rumors. Don't give in to Will and his lawyers.

some guy

Sorry, but even Lindsay's coke dealer has trouble believing this one.

janet

What happened to...Jada Pinkett-Smith?

Jodi

This is truly the worst case of damage control I have ever read. They are trying waaaaay too hard to make us believe there is no trouble in their marriage. I'm sure the Hawthorne crew were told what to say. Will and Jada have been married for 13 years yet when he visits her on the set of Hawthorne it looks like they are on their honeymoon says one of the crew members. SMH, No one acts like they are on their honeymoon after 13 years of marriage.

They need to stop with these idiotic damage control stories that Stevie Wonder can see through and start being for real with their public.

janet

Who pays for all the wigs?

two cents

Methinks thou dost protest too much. Where there's smoke...

ChunkyLightning

Yeah maybe my heterosexuality is causing me problems but why would Jada want anything to do with Marc??? She has money she doesn't need his and to me I can't see anything attractive about the dude. Breaking up is one thing, breaking up because of Marc seems unrealistic unless she has been wearing beer goggles for the past few months and no one noticed!

Studbunny

What kind of story is this? Only a fool cheats in public. Everyone knows Jada so she cheated behind closed doors.

I would be willing to bet that this is NOT the first time she has cheated on Will.

Will needs to get out of that cult and go find him a good woman.

Blue Lake

What creepy people they are to use this method of promoting their silly show. Good way to leave SEVEN children's lives in ****ters.

Bobertbobert

Too much media pursuit by TMZ and others leads to scams by their targets Will & Jada. Too Much,Harvey!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments