Pitbull Shocked By LiLo Lawsuit

I Was Trying to Keep Her Relevant

8/25/2011 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Pitbull thinks Lindsay Lohan should be thanking him -- not suing him -- for including her name in his hit song, "Give Me Everything" ... claiming he thought the shout-out would HELP her career.

Pitbull went into serious mode during an interview for his official fansite -- wearing a suit and tie -- and said, "I was very surprised when I found out about the lawsuit ... at first I read it and I thought, 'This has got to be a joke.'"

As TMZ first reported, Lohan filed the suit last week -- claiming the rapper wrongfully used her name for commercial gain by using the lyric, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan" in the song.

The rapper says he supports Lindsay's career -- adding, "In no way shape or form would I wanna bring that on anyone ... I didn't look to defamate [sic], degrade or hurt someone's career."

"For me mentioning it ... on the number one record in the world ... I thought it would be helping someone's career and keeping them relevant."

He concluded by inviting Lindsay to be his guest at the upcoming MTV VMAs. So far, no word if he's received a response.

squeeky

Lindsay Lowlife can't get a job in films anymore, so she
is just suing anyone and everyone she can....And her
lowlife mother Dina, and drunk father, Michael are really
helping her career....lol..Lindsay..you going to sue
Jay Leno and David Letterman too? They are really ragging
on you...sorry..you are such a loser and an easy target.
You are a has-been Lowlife...now take the Kartrashians
and GO AWAY! Your 15 minutes of fame are over....

about 2 yrs ago

Hey "gloday1: 3 minutes ago" -------------- you must be mistaking this "rapper" from other YOU KNOW! Judge-y?

AF

as much as this guy can be a dumbass, i can very much see his point on using the term "locked up". but it def cant be slander or defamation if it was a public trial/event like the one that did happen with LL

Rita

Dina basically groveled for an invitation for Lindsay and herself to the Kim K wedding, then heard this song played, now they are suing Pitbull. Are they suing the Kardashians to for allowing it to be played? These so called celebrities kill me! They put it all out there for the world to see and then get lawyers involved when they don't like what they hear. This is the price you paid when you sold yourself to the media. BoooHooo cry me a river.

NewYawkahBroad

Skanky, snotty Long Island b**ch!

She should be dead soon anyway. Did you see her at the Kardashian financial prostitution event?

Those reckless-breeding morons, aka her parents, should be skinned alive!

Rogue Warrior

E-Trade lawyer Howard J. Rubin declined to comment on the case, but his papers claim that public records show Dina Lohan, not her daughter, owns the Merrick address given as Lindsay's in the lawsuit.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/tot_shots_at_lindsay_9ptyzS****ndynj989MpnN#ixzz1W4ENU8PA
=============================================

WOW!!!

mannequin

Again, it's not defamation, if the Pitbull preaches truth.

LoriHackney

He has way more class than Liho. She's probably just mad that she didn't get a pay check to shuve up her nose.

whoopthereitis

Oh Lindsey :( so silly. Read this and apply -"Your opinion is not my reality."-Steve Maraboli

cali

First Amendment's free-speech guarantee prohibits awarding damages to public figures to compensate for emotional distress intentionally inflicted upon them.

Kim

"Serious in a suite and tie"????? He always dresses like that!!! You can take me to the VMA's instead!!! She is always in trouble........no secret........get it together girl and then nobody will have anything to say!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER........"

She & Dina are buddy-buddy with the Kardashian clan, queens of making their $$$ off of lawsuits. What else can you expect?

andyconda

gloday is on here now..
that is the biggest cuckold, fluffer, twink on the planet...
right now he is sniffing lindsays VD infested bike seat...
Fing weirdo...

cali

I hope Larry Flynt commits an entire issue of Huster Mag on Lindsay Lohan parodys

andyconda

i would trust him with my belongings more then her...
he seems like a cool cat who worked hard for what he has..
lindsay seems like a parasite that clings on to other peoples stuff..
that VD magnet is a lying thief druggie...
pitbull from miami now i am a fan