Steve Jobs

After the Resignation

8/27/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_steve_jobs_02PCNThis picture of Steve Jobs was taken today -- two days after he resigned as the head honcho of Apple.

In his resignation letter, Jobs said, the day finally came when he could no longer perform his duties.

TJ

Let the man die with some dignity. What if he was one of your relatives?

Jimmy

I said yesterday to everyone that I figured he was terminal with something in order for him to resign...looks like I was unfortunately right.

Kari

God Bless this man and his family.

LOL

My prayers go out to you Steve Jobs... You gave the world an awesome product and for that I thank you every day! I LOVE MAC! I have so many from the old vintage to the modern macbook pro!! LOVE LOVE LOVE MAC!!!!

josh

TMZ takes it up the A** for showing this photo and invading this great mans privacy. TMZ is NOTHING BUT GARBAGE! Steve jobs has helped this World immensely by his imagination and money. TMZ is comprised of A-holes, every last one of them who works there! Let the man have his privacy at this time of his life!

SubH2O1682

Like one other poster, I think his "pancreatic cancer" looks a lot like AIDS, too. Either way, he's definitely in need of last rites.

joesaintlouis

So sad. Steve Jobs looks really ill. I don't think he'll make it? Prayers to you and your family.

Karen

Wow. So sorry for the Jobs Family. I think Apple has been run by Tim Cook for almost a decade. It is still a great US company.

LOL

Rocco

I have to agree. We really don't need to see photos of him like this. Please allow him some dignity for whatever time he has remaining. It's okay to show some respect, occasionally.

livereater

i'd say by the looks of this picture he'll be pushing up daisies in about 4 weeks. good riddance.

some guy

I think Steve shouldn't think about Apple for a while. Prob works himself into a frenzy everytime he does. Travel the world. Take up knitting. It's the simple things in life that usually mean the most.

Kevin

TAKE THIS POST DOWN GUYS, SERIOUSLY

Sandra

Oh please let this man have privacy!! This picture makes me feel so sad!! I hope he is able to have quality time with his family!!

Hollie