« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Boxer Victor Ortiz

MODELING MAN PANTIES

Before Mayweather Fight

8/29/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_boxer_Launch
Floyd Mayweather
's next opponent is the total package ... in more ways than one ... and last week, he let it all hang out in a SUPER-REVEALING underwear photo shoot ... and TMZ has the pics.

WBC World Welterweight Champion Victor Ortiz is now the spokesman for an underwear site called Freshpair.com -- and as part of the deal, the 24-year-old agreed to model some of his favorite undies.

0826_victor_ortiz_getty_sub

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KurganVon

boxing is a dead sport. nobody cares or knows who this guy is.

PsyCho

Smart Career move. Now when he gets beat up. He already has his pretty boy pictures ready and waiting. I mean U can be a underware model with a black eye, busted lip and a broken nose but its not that sexy. Just saying.

theblackman

lolololol ***g

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

yes, super gay in love with himself

sickofit

He has a model's body from keeping in shape boxing.

Rotter

From the neck up he looks Neanderthal

wasted days and wasted nights

Just looks like a dude modeling underwear to me.

some guy

Tell Dax to change his underwear.

Jackie

Self absorbed douche bag. Look like he has a small penis.

Chef Jack Tripper

I'm happy to see the homosexuals are finally able to openly be themselves and still do the things they love doing like boxing.

OooooNooo!

Must have been cold in the studio. . .
looks like major "shrinkage".

jessica

Lets see coward Mayweather (undefeated LOL ya to opponents he knows he can beat).I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on--a'ge'l'es's'da'te.c óm--.it is the first and best club for y'ounger women and old'er men, or older women and y'ounger men,to int'eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch'eck 'it out or tell your friends!

SEIL

MAD GAY LOOKING PICS,..REALLY CATERING TO A GAY DEMOGRAPHIC....

FarFarAway

Yeah, Boxing is sooo dead, The UFC's Dana White is a self confessed fan of boxing's numero uno P4P champ Manny Pacquiao.

jessica

Mayweather is a HUGE favorite in the Sept. 17 fight -- but Ortiz is clearly the knockout. I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on--a'ge'l'es's'da'te.c óm--.it is the first and best club for y'ounger women and old'er men, or older women and y'ounger men,to int'eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch'eck 'it out or tell your friends!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments