"Bachelor Pad" Peeps

Take a Lickin' in Vegas

8/30/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0829_bachelor_pad_ex_tmzLast season's "BIg Brother" "Bachelor Pad" winners David Good and Natalie Getz soaked up the sun, drinks and their fellow former cast mates at Nikki Beach at the Tropicana in Vegas this weekend.

They're like one big half-naked family.

Spicy

First - and this is lame.

AyeJay

I never understood the whole point of this show, the majority of the couples never even get married.
STAGED.

Jackie

So they telling us that are gay.

fkeys

Green bikini gurl..smoking nice ass.
I am now very distracted.
Those pics look like a precursor to a very hot 3 or 4some later in the day.

Michelle

I have no*****ched this show, but are they all whores? I'm sorry, but that is nasty. Do they believe that behaving like that is going to get them married??? I thought the idea was that they were eventually hoping to find love, not prostitution.

Ann

Are these people serious? The goon in the hat is one ugly dude. Then there is always the girl with the least self-esteem in the group that has to do something for attention....i.e., the girl licking the drink off the other girl. Poor girl. So predictable and funny.

stu

nice to see the white trash from Jerry Springer getting work.

Mike

Good to know SOMEONE'S keeping trucker hats alive.

CrazayKallie7

Tropicana Las Vegas back on map I see

TheMarshmallowMan

WHO?

joeyb

never saw this show but maybe i need to star*****ching.least these chicks are hotter than the jersey shore cast. see yaz at nikki beach for labor day

Al

Nice asses! Too bad I missed this ridiculous display of washed out yet very sexy reality stars. I'll be at nikki beach for labor day

Al

Sexy ass. I'll be at nikki beach this weekend for labor day. too bad I missed those (washed out) yet very hot reality cast

fgsd

I'm so confused....what happend in the last 10 years say?
When did it become okay to act like this with your girlfriends?
When did being a pig in public become the norm for so many young women today? What happen? Too many divorces? Mothers out there who have zero idea on how to raise a lady? Reality TV? FaceBook crap-ola? More and more I see young girls, and ladies, I'm not that old! I feel like a granny here and I'm only a generation behind you, that is 10 years to those who have no idea what a generation is considered, who act like complete loose woman in public!

And....here we go, yet another pair of real ladies here. And if ya'll think for one seocnd any of these men respect you, you are delusional to boot. Put down the booze, get an education, put on some clothes, stop licking each other in public...how stuipd is that anyway? Like we sat aroun******ing each other with our girlfreinds...unreal.

A whole generation of potentical strippers! Come on, get serious and stop acting like pigs! And I'm being nice with pigs, Lord only knows what those boys are callin' ya'll!
And to head off those who say I'm jealous...please, I HAVE NEVER had a man issue, and yeah, I wanna be just like you don't ya know.....Pari******on Jr.

Grow up.

Lisa

Haven't these people lived their 15 minutes already? I'm over it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments