Chris Brown

I Want to REWARD

My Rolex-Returning Fan!

9/1/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_chris_brown_tmz_EX

Chris Brown is ETERNALLY GRATEFUL to the super honest female fan who returned his $22 THOUSAND diamond-encrusted Rolex  -- and he wants to show his gratitude by treating her to some pretty cool swag.

As we previously reported -- Chris' pricey timepiece got lost in a sea of screaming fans during his VMA performance. A bodyguard went looking for the watch ... and shockingly, someone turned it in.

A rep for Brown tells us -- Chris' bodyguard didn't get the name of the girl who returned the watch ... but they're hoping she'll contact them ... so Chris can personally thank her and reward her with tickets and backstage passes to his new tour.

Remember kids ... honesty is its own reward.

char

it not only confirms the type of person chris brown is. and people he has working for him and around him to not thank the person for giving up the 20,000 dollar rolex. and not to even ask the persons name who was honest enough to do so,now because of the publicity he and his people want to acknowledge the person. i would decline the tickets and what other freebies that chris brown and his entourage is offering and sell my story to a tabloid and make some money off of him and his sorry entourage.

Really?

Really, tickets to a show that cost him nothing. What if the chick is not a huge fan and just was there. Fork over a couple of grand cheapskate. She SAVED you 22k give her 2k.

Lailah

Chris Brown,I am proud of you for making the effort to reward the fan who returned your Rolex. I am very proud of the fan that returned the Rolex and I hope she contacts your team.

You always get your Blessings when you help others and that's what the female fan did.

God Bless Chris Brown & the Fan!!!

Kayla

I'd return it.. it's the right thing to do.. and its not about rewards.. its about doing the right thing and thats what she did!! good for you..

Slade

Backstage Passes To A Kumite Cage Match.

Bajandream

I am sure we all did something we are sorry about we need to stop, he know where he went wrong, and he has to move on with his life.

Erica

How is the girl suppose to contact them, if she doesn't have any of their personal info? But trust me, Even if she is able to contact them (somehow) they won't reward her, it's a lie. They'll tell you one thing, but then it turns out to be another... its just to make him look good.

Brittany Anello

I would have done the same thing!! Honesty 1st ALWAYS(:

Joao

I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. WHOEVER HIS "MANAGER/PR" PERSON/PEOPLE IS/ARE THEY HAVE THE SOPHISTICATION OF AN RHINO. THEY WERE TOO DUMB AND GHETTO TO TELL THE IDIOT TO REWARD THE PERSON, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT DOESN'T COME NATURAL TO CHRIS... IT TOOK BLOGS LIKE THIS TO SEE PEOPLE'S OUTRAGE TO MOVE THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!! IT'S PATHETIC!!!

Sherms

I'm sure he would like to reward her...

Nik

Because I'm sure he would have REALLY missed #4/200 Rolex watches he owns.... dumb girl... should've kept the watch and bought yourself a new car. Tickets and backstage passes? = $500?? maybe?? DO THE MATH LOL

There's a problem here

I'm sure he wants to treat her to a first class meal of knuckles to the face and shoeleather to the forehead.

texas turd

She should just sue him for assault with a deadly weapon instead. I'm sure he meant to throw it at her. Since that's how he rolls...

Dere

still a WOMAN BEATER...trash.

bunny

That's all he's going to give her? What about some fun stuff in a bag like he got at the show?