Lindsay Lohan

Mena and Dania Are

Pathetic

9/2/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811-lindsay-lohan-getty-EX
Lindsay Lohan
says it's "pathetic" that Mena Suvari and Dania Ramirez dragged her name into a parody video spotlighting her much-publicized misfortunes.

Mena and Dania just released the spoof targeting the likes of Kim Kardashian and, of course, Lindsay. In one scene faux LiLo (Mena) pretends to shop as she stuffs her clothes with jewelry.

But we're told Lindsay feels as if Mena and Dania are using her to stay relevant.

090111_ass_titties_v3_still

Lindsay -- who is developing a habit of suing people who use her name -- has decided she won't take legal action because she considers their conduct "petty."

Sounds like a great "People's Court" case.  Just sayin' ...

some guy

Aww... Izzy hasn't posted in a while. :(

Danielle

im assuming most in here would agree to this,the tattoo she should have got

g

Her misfortunes? Having your house destroyed by a hurricane is a misfortune...losing your job is a misfortune. Shoving drugs up your nose, drinking yourself into oblivion and flashing anyone who may be looking or photographing at any given moment, those are poor choices and bad character. Not that I even care about what the parody-ers do or like them any better but please...enough about poor unfortunate Lindsey. Her greatest misfortune was being put in a position of having too much money and fame and too little sense and self-respect. oh, and thinking who and what she was entitled her to any better treatment than any other lowlife.

ketjo

Afternoon folks , just checking in to see anything new ......guess not...Very nice comment "G".....cut right to the bone of truth.....

Dinner party went well, didn't have any liquer but still got into trouble with my mouth....LOL... forgot to think first and mentioned seeing Mrs ....... ex husband and his new wife and child at the mall down in Raliegh, while I was visiting... she was not happy with me...on the other hand I didn't have to worry about her talking to me the rest of the evening......LOL

Lindsay Shows Mileage

The latest therapy...compare yourself to idiots and scribble that you are not an idiot on yourself.

How 'bout if Dina B L O W J o b steps up as a mother instead. The healing starts there. No more drinking and drugging with your addict daughter you fame whore

Blood Red Witch

The link to the twitter picture of her in front of room 69.
_______________
Her response to the tweet

lindsaylohan Lindsay Lohan
@
@Terry_World i didn't know they would be on twitter! hahahaha

some guy

Meh... been following news about Libya lately. Seems like almost every country that helped bring Qadafi down did business with him before the uprising. Really distasteful.

some guy

I think I need a vacation. Rarely smile anymore. Watching and reading the news is starting to get to me, I think.

Could be I just need weed. Haven't smoked in about a week. I notice I get grumpier the longer I'm sober.

some guy

Hmmm... Emma Stone's on Letterman tonight. Rerun. Think I'm gonna post a disturbing video on Youtube and profess my love for Paul Shaffer.

some guy

Meh... Emma's talking about her visit to the White House. So lame. I think the Obamas chose the wrong profession. They should have their own reality show.

Vorlon

according to ROL:

print it send it
WENN

By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

Lindsay Lohan has been taking her court-ordered shoplifting alternative classes, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

But, although Lindsay has been taking the shoplifting classes, she has yet to make a significant dent in her whopping 360... hours of court-ordered community service at the Downtown Women's Center.

"Lindsay has completed around 45 hours of her service at the women's shelter," a source close to the actress tells RadarOnline.com. "Lindsay does have a full year to comply with all terms of her community service."

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan And Sister Ali Shop In Venice

Lindsay also has to do 100 hours at the Los Angeles County morgue. "Lindsay is dreading that aspect the most," the insider says.

Lindsay must appear in front of Judge Stephanie Sautner on October 19 for a progress report.

And, despite reports that indicate it's a done deal, Lohan's publicist Steve Honig tells RadarOnline.com that Lindsay still hasn't officially signed on to be part of the upcoming John Gotti biopic. "Hopefully Lindsay will be signed on very soon," Honig says.

ketjo

Delmar
I really hope that you are right and this woman has finely got the meassage and is straighten out her life...but I would count on it ..why because I am a bit sceptical when it come to her....I her looks have gotten worse and worse in each photo she manages to get in the media, if they have not been photoshopped to hell and back she looks blodded and sallow even under her fake tan, and her mouth is worse not just the lips but her teeth.....I seen teeth like that a lot...Pretty girls come in freshman year with a perfect smile and by their senior year their teeth are crumbling from the drugs and nicitine stains ...
I think is more likely she not been in the news is that the papz have finely had enough of her and have moved on to greener pastures the only media coverage she is getting is from Access who has the same bosses as she...the others have backed off other then when they want to make fun of her..so Lohan Inc is either out of money to buy media space or she is not newsworthy unless she does something stupid... I truly hope you are right thru now that would be a story....
If she really wants to get back on track she needs to get out of that gutter she lives in.......Hollywood/venice) and away from the temptations it offers and clean up her life and body...then she might have a chance...otherwise its just not going to work....

ilovegossip

@Delmar,

I don't understand why you come to a gossip site, but don't want anyone to gossip. That is the whole point! We are here to discuss things like her community service, and whether or not she's doing it. Did she take the necklace or not...etc. etc. etc. This is a Gossip Site, and we are talking about gossip!

Nicole

As long as she completes her shoplifting course by the October 19th hearing it doesn't matter about the CS as she won't be found in violation until next year if she doesn't complete the other 54 days.

Rogue Warrior

Lindsay's life, and the gossip that follows it have become pathetically boring at this point. It's time for her to start acting again or find an entirely different career.