Teyana Taylor

Bloody Movie Set Brawl

Was Over Infected Tooth

9/1/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_taylor_teyana_jeanRapper/actress Teyana Taylor claims she and a movie director got into an all out bloody brawl ... because he ignored her pleas to be taken home while she dealt with an abscessed tooth.

Teyana and the director -- Jean-Claude La Marre -- were filming "Gang of Roses 2" last weekend outside L.A. ... when Teyana asked to be taken home because the pain was just too much to bear.

According to 20-year-old Teyana, she asked multiple times to be taken home by car service -- and when La Marre continually refused to allow that ... she got in his face and started shouting. Teyana claims La Marre shouted back, "Don't f**king scream at me bitch" ... and pushed her in the face, hitting her aching tooth.

0831_DAMAGED_CLOTHES_ASSET_wm_2

La Marre claims he only defended himself ... AFTER Teyana "jumped on me and began swinging" -- but says he never hit her.

Whoever started it ... we're told several crew members had to separate them. Teyana says during the scrap her shirt was torn open (above), she got popped in the nose and mouth -- and the blood ended up on her denim shorts.

Teyana's people say they are considering legal action. La Marre says the only reason he didn't file charges is because "she's 20 years old and I'm 40 ... kids lash out."

By the way, La Marre is finishing the movie -- a western also starring Amber Rose and Claudia Jordan -- but with a twist. He's killed off Teyana's character.

In the words of the immortal Rick James ... "Cold blooded."

SADO

Clearly this girl has anger issues just like her BF Chris Brown. She was accuse of a similar beat down in a studio several months ago, and got off cause not one would testify against her so it was the same he say/she say scenario. These same situation occurred she jump in the person face and smack the young lady for saying something she didn't like about Chris brown.IMO This girl needs to be locked up, the same time that her friend Chris didn't get. Thugs

joe

This nonsense with so called ( hip-hop) artists careers wiLL come to a screeching halt when Obama is out of the Presidency
and a hardline conservative becomes in charge and comes down hard on the HIO HOP TRASH. BTW ANY FOOL CAN SCREAM INTO A MIC.

al

Why did she need car service? If it was that bad, call a cab.

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

This is so unbelievable. Very ghetto. I know ppl hate this word. As a black woman, I hate it too but I'm sorry this is just ghetto. An actress and director getting into a physical altercation? Insane. I believe that she probably jumped on him first. These young girls nowadays have no self control. Just wild for no reason. I was on a city bus once and a girl about Teyana's age started a fight w/ the bus driver and threatened to beat up an old woman after she tried to skip out on paying her fare and was called out by the bus driver. It was a mess. I offered her $2 to pay and she didn't take it bc for some reason this psycho thought she just didn't have to pay. After she threatned the old woman, I got involved and told her basically to chill. Someone else told me to stay out of it saying it wasn't worth it. She was the type of girl who would have tried to fight me. I couldn't even imagine fighting a stranger or anyone for that matter. I'm almost 30! That is not a good look. I said what I needed to say and left it at that.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

never heard of her or the stupid mopvie,walk home if you have to

rdudiva

Girl you got Nikes on those feet. You better just do it. (Walk that is)

Snooki'sHairBump

This chick has to be the most immature spoiled brat I've ever seen, as evidence from seeing her on "My Super Sweet 16". She's one of those people who thinks because they're rich they're entitled to everything. And when she doesn't get her way, she's starts whining and throws a hissy fit. My two year old nephew is more mature than she is.

Newsflash: If you're at work and don't feel well you either 1) take yourself home 2) Call a friend/relative to pick you up 3) Call a cab to take you home. Your boss (director) is not your assistant and is not responsible for getting you a ride home.

Really I don't get why she's famous other than the fact that her mom has a lot of money.

Lee

I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to relate her attitude to being "black". Ignorant mofos must have never seen Jersey Shore.

Michael

The rack in that photo does not belong to a black woman. Those are the most caucasian boobs I have seen a very long time.

West Vasquez

Wait what? Who are these people? I thought this was a celebrity news site.

HarvRulz

Wow, she defines "butterface."

spyke

Okay first of all child, look after your teeth. Bet your mama tried to tell you that but you know everything, right? Secondly, when you have real pain in your mouth, it makes you nuts, so why was this director such a heartless ******* about it? Third, who is this person and will anyone be watching this movie?

JT

I agree, if she was hurting that badly, she should have just left. Tooth pain is the worst, there's no way she could have been productive that day in that kind o****ony.

shelley

hey spoiled brat! call a taxi!

I'm glad they killed off her character. Hope no one else hires her

bunny

her breasts are beautiful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments