Celine Dion

Pastry-Munching Bath-Taker

Broke Into My Home!

9/6/2011 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906_celine_dion_BN2
Celine Dion
was the victim of a fridge-raiding burglary yesterday, according to police -- after a man was arrested inside her Montreal mansion while munching on pastries ... and trying to take a bath.

According to CBS News, 36-year-old Daniel Bedard has been charged with breaking and entering, auto theft, and causing property damage -- after the man allegedly stole keys from Celine's husband's car ... and used them to break into the singer's house.

Bedard tripped the alarm in the process and police raided the home -- catching him while he was making himself a bath.

Laval police spokesman Franco Di Genova said,
"He opened the water faucets, was pouring a nice warmish bath (and) he even managed to eat some pastry that was in the fridge."

Di Genova continued, "
The suspect was coming down the big staircase and was asking: 'Hey, guys what are young doing here?'"

The officers arrested him on the spot.

Perky

She probably would've let him tickle her tonsils if she had actually been there.
God knows her husband isn't tickling anything, she probably had to insert the turkey baster herself for crying out loud.

Areader

"Hey, guys what are young doing here?'"

TheQueen

Her face looks like a sneeker lol a Converse All stars flipped :p

bluejeans

@Love My Fans --- Okay, okay - you had your 10 seconds of "fame". Because unless you're terminally stupid, she didn't accuse anyone of "stealing a bath". Are you some sort of crazy bitch? Dude BROKE INTO HER HOME. That's home invasion. This isn't abou*****er, dummy. It's about the safety of her home. She has children. Not that the likes of you would care.

FREEMAN

I just saved alot on car insurance!

Strokadellic

F*ck Celine Dion.

Kathy

Had enough of her. She is a nobody who cannot sing. She yells.

Leader of the ignorant masses

Some people who commit crimes against her she puts in jail, one she just ended up marrying instead.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

That's what I would do if I broke into Celine Dion's house too.

Sonia

Please...she has not even commented on this event. This title has been invented by TMZ. She has not commented at all (in public) yet about this incident. The guy is deranged. What surprised me is that he was arrested, questioned, then released...he even took the public bus to get home. This guy is nuts and he should not be on the loose. I bet the Angelil-Dion family will beef up security around this place from now on. This has also happened in the past, at the same residence. And for people who complain about Celine's water consumption at her house in Florida, you are right. This is a lot of water for one household, just for pleasure. However, remember that Celine does a lot for many charities. She gives millions every year. She has always been a sweetie to her fans. She is simply like us, not perfect.

jf

I'm from Quebec and although I don't like her singing at all, a few millions people seem to. That being said, It's irrelevant who she is, nobody likes a complete stranger in their bath let alone a deranged one.

Speaking of bath water... To the idiot who said that she wasted 6.5 million gallons of water while there was water shortage in Florida:

1- All water parkss re-circle their water. She must have lost a few gallons per day due to evaporation and various dripping but no more than a few toilet flushes.

2- You in Florida are not a third world country; You are probably eating well while some baby is dying in Somalia. If you ship them some food, I'll ship you a gallon of water. BTW, the carbon footprint of that 'three way resource exchange' will be far greater than the value of the resources themselves.

Some artists/stars are attention whores and deserve some bad mouthing but Céline is pretty much a nice person.

So yes; shut TF up...

katherine

he took the garage door remote from celine's car not keys!

Jesse

Taking a bath.. or trying to flood the property maybe?

Barbara

Dear Chaz Bono,
You are my idol! Although I'm not gay and I think that you have ever right to be on Dancing with the stars. It's so rediculious that people are making such a big deal about this. I hope I hear back from you because your the greatest.
My husband passed away due to a heart attack that he had at home... right in front of me. We were the best of friends and I know that I will never find anyone like him ever again. He left me in quite a bind. I lost everything when he passed. I've tried everything I know of to get back on my feet. It seems that I hit a deadend eveywhere I turn. I'm living with a friend right now and if he didn't take me in I would be homeless. I'm not a lazy person at all and I am crushed with my situation. I'm not asking for anything for free. I just want a job which is so hard. My credit went down the tubes when Tom's death happened to me. Most employee's check my credit report so there is no end to my grief. I cry myself to sleep every night. Do you have any suggestions for me? I would be greatly appricateful.
I want you to win ths contest and make me proud. You have always been a guttsie women. I hope your happy with that part of your life and whatever comes your way I hope it's all great! Chaz, break a leg and kick butt, Always your fan, Barbara

IceGypsy

If someone broke into my house and tried to eat my cake I'd kick his ass lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments