'My Chemical Romance'

Band FIRES Drummer --

You're a THIEF!

9/6/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_Michael_Pedicone_BN_getty

"My Chemical Romance" is in the market for a new drummer -- the band just fired their percussionist for allegedly JACKING THEIR STUFF.

Moments after the band officially 86'd Michael Pedicone -- they offered an explanation on their website, saying, "He was caught red handed stealing from the band and confessed to police after our show [Thursday] night in Auburn, Washington."

MCR added -- "The band has no intention of pressing charges or taking this matter any further than we have to. We just want him out of our lives."

As for Michael -- he doesn't deny having some issues with his former band mates -- posting on his Twitter, "What happened is more complicated than it sounds but I did make a mistake. It was never my intention to hurt this band or all of you."

Hollywood

Michael let us introduce you to Lindsay.

lanie

What a CROCK. I will NEVER listen to My Chemical Romance again!

Bryan

Their still relevant?

Joao

This dude doesn't get it, "...more complicated than it sounds but I did make a mistake". I love how "mistake" has slipped into the celebrity lexicon for issuing "apologies." A "mistake" infers an unintended act-planned theft is not mistake but misdeed. I'm sure there's a long convoluted story where he raises as the victim of a "misunderstanding".

Bad Motherhugger

Stealing from bandmates is like stealing from your family. They should have given him the "soapbar in a sock" treatment.

ciimonstr

tweeker

havok

Never heard of him or this band.

Strokadellic

Sh*tty band/sh*tty music/sh*tty drummer = not at all surprising that stupid sh*t happens to them.

MiMi

I ♥ Dr. Conrad Murray.

rico

I would have fired him for that mustache. This band seems to be going thru drummers like Spinal Tap.

peter

Misspelling a word is a mistake,stealing is a choice you friggen idiot!

miley

who? addicts steal from addicts! who cares? they are so 2004! their career is over!

Ashley

It's so stupid when people comment "never heard of him or this band" or anything along those lines. If you have never heard, then why are you reading this? You are dumb.

Rotter

Drummers are always replaceable. Next!!

spyke

Stealing is not complicated loser. Some people steal just because of their overinflated sense of entitlement. Obviously you thought you weren't getting enough of something, attention, money, I dunno..brains maybe? So you stole from them. Glad you got caught.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments