The Game

Restaurant BOOTED Me Because I'm Black

9/6/2011 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_the_game_ex
The Game
claims he's just been kicked out of a famous L.A. restaurant because he's BLACK -- even referring to the manager as a "slave master" ... but the restaurant insists they were simply enforcing the dress code.

Sources close to Game tell TMZ, the rapper dropped by Hillstone's in Santa Monica -- formally known as Houston's -- wearing a white tank top ... when the manager refused to seat him.

According to sources, the manager told Game he was in violation of the dress code, which requires men to wear sleeves. But Game's pals tell TMZ ... there were two white males in the restaurant with sleeveless shirts ... and it wasn't a problem.

Game believes the 86'ing was racially motivated -- and took to Twitter moments ago -- telling his 644,000 followers, "Houston's just went from my favorite resturant to the "RACIST-URANT" !!!!"

The rapper added, "Hillstone's racist-urant formerly known as Houston's & their slave-master manager Valerie has just made #1 on the RACIST resturant list !"

A rep for the restaurant tells us ... Game only pointed to a lone sleeveless woman at the bar -- NOT two men -- and says the sleeve rule does not apply to females.

The rep says the restaurant would love to have The Game back ... when he's wearing the appropriate clothing.

Sharissa

What a fool. Of course, it's ALWAYS because you're black, right?

Robataille

I'm black and I would've thrown him out too. He was on TMZ for 2 different stories last month wearing the same outfit on both occasions. Go wash your ass man. It's not supposed to be THAT black.

The Comment

Well open your own dinner and you can give all your thug lovin' homies all the customer service they DON'T NEED!!!

Paul M

Game is an idiot. I went to another one of their restaurants (Bandera) in a cut off shirt and they would not seat me as well. I was pissed- but just grabbed my jacket and put it on. I didnt feel singled out- just thought it was a dumb rule. But did I cry to everyone on my Twitter? No! He is a baby

tyra

funny how many racists comments were made or comments with racists undertones u ppl disgust me

Henry

I hate when people use the race card. I'm hispanic who lives in LA and discrimination is rare when you act right... The game is an ass who thinks he runs LA. He almost ran me over one day cause he didn't want to stop on the stop sign... they should have served him and pissed in his food

LaTonia

I wouldn't let you in my restuarant either, and I'm black! You are an ass, why would anyone want to be bothered?! Enough said!

Simone

Would someone explain to me who is this GAYme person?

Perhaps this GAYme person should strut over to Flavor Flavs chicken shack. No dress code there.

What a F'in loser this GAYme person is.

weird al yankovich

race card= zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Donovan

I believe it was a dress code issue not a racial one. People should not use the race card so frivolously because it's like a woman calling rape when she wasn't raped...it hurts the women who actually have been raped. If you overuse the race card, it makes it more likely that people will be dismissive of the real issues.
Curiosity...why a dress code that says men can't be sleeveless but women can?

D-INCARNATION

Only racists play the race card...............

G

WHATEVER GET OVER IT, MAKE A FEW BUCKS, AND U THINK U R SOMETHING OR SOMEONE. DO SOMETHING SO THEN U CAN SAY U MADE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMETHING,MAYBE THEN U WILL BE ABLE TO LEARN AND FOLLOW RULES OF ESTABLISHMENTS,

MARGARET

Here we go...It's not cause he wasn't wearing long sleeves it's cause he had the nerve to wear a wife beater to a restaurant. for his stupid 911 fiasco I wouldn't serve him water.

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, n i went to the taco truck n ordered 3 carnitas tacos, n the hag behind the window crumbled a couple of dried up sprinkles of barely there meat, BECAUSE I AM WHITE!!! n when a mexican dude came up, she piled the crap on HIGH!! AND HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!! so what do you make of THAT, MR GAME? HUH? you aint the only one being hated on because of your effin skin color. but of course i know only white people treat other races like chit...

Belle

What an idiot. There are REAL horrible acts of racism going on right now, and this moron is taking away from the seriousness of it. I wouldn't let him in my restaurant either - but ONLY because I'm anti-jackass.