'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

david

Thats GROSS!!...How can you dress your own little girl like that

Kevin

Nothing quite like when a mother lives out her own personal fantasies of being a whore by channeling it vicarously through your sweet, innocent 3 year old.

Sandra

Absolutely hate the show as it shows pathetic parents ( like this mom) exploiting their kids!! This one of many reasons I do no*****ch TLC !!!!!

tony

As an american.I even have to say I hope we get attacked again.After hearing this.

M

This woman has no idea just how stupid and fü¢ked up she is. She needs to have her tubes tied.

tessa

There's no excuse for treating your child like this, the woman needs appropriate parenting classes, and to further justify it with going to church, I can tell ya, no one in any church I've ever been in would view this as anything less than disgusting. What a loser mom.

ketjo

Yep folks thats what happened to us southerners when we let all you northern capetbaggers in after the War of Northern Aggression !! Ruined all the descent values we had with their capetbagging ways and money grubbing ways....Why us descent folks just cry all the time wishing they'd go back north were they belong.......Yes sir, the north is the light in this shining sea of darkness ain't it , they don't have anything like it do they , why even those Jersey young'uns are fine upstanding citizens and every woman wants to be a NY housewife......they are do pretty bout as pretty as them New Jersey ones......and such good descent folks tooo...why they put us poor southerners to shame yes sir yea...........
THAT ENOUGH STEROTYPING FOR YOU SWEETIE ! dON'T JUDGE PEOPLE IN A AREA BY THE TRASH THATS SHOWN ON TV...CAUSE THERE IS TRASH EVERYWHERE....

PROUD TO BE THE HILLBILLY IN THE CORNER.......

JAN

Yet another stupid breeder making sure their kids turn up to be terrible human beings.

Charisma

Yeah like playing outside, in the gross, gross dirt. Or what about the "bad" parents who make their kids wear dirty, nasty old regular kid clothes. PFFFT Yeah..... now I bet you feel stupid judging the mother who put her kid in the hooker costume.

Side-note- What the h311 is wrong with these mothers? I swear people go way to far sometimes. I dont even think they realize how ridiculous they sound when parents defend this crap.

IceGypsy

Why do they let this go on? Let these kids be kids and drop these idiot contests and shows.

Bridget

DISGUSTING!!!!

Cheetara

From what they show on T.V. pagent moms are psychos. Was dressing her classy trying to make up for dressing her like a tramp?
BTW although she's a cute little girl, the hooker pic reminds me of the midget on total recall :)

Susan

I won't be watching the show, so could someone please tell me who the sposors are so I can personally protest?

rhonda

She's your child...you've been knowing her from the day YOU gave birth to her.....you live in America...what YOU feel is best for her is best for her....far-be-it for ANYBODY to judge YOUR decision...I support you....

Lisa

Why do they think by saying the "goes to church" factor makes them such a better person?