'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

Jean

Dear pageant mom; we are focusing on your parenting skill (or lack thereof) because of the little person you are raising and one day are going to release on society with her warped value system, body image issues, eating disorders and everything else that you're bestowing on her. Going to church doesn't help if you aren't walking the walk, and I doubt that any church finds your child's costume to be appropriate, tasteful or beneficial to her future self-worth.

peoplearesilly

She can defend herself all she wants; she is wrong. That is way out of line and absolutely not necessary for a little girl. I consider it child abuse. That show is disgusting and should be taken off the air. And anyone who participates in this nonsense needs their head examined.

Leader of the ignorant masses

I am not sure who is sicker, the parents who pimp out their kids in adult clothing and whorish makeup or the sick people who actually want to see it. If the pageants were set up to focus on children dressing like children and banned makeup maybe i would understand people just wanting to show off or see cute children. But a child has no business dressing in adult clothing and wearing any makeup. And people have no business wanting to see children dressed that way.

phyuck

I don't even know what to say...I never got the whole kid pageant thing. Not even a little bit. I just don't get it at all and think it is totally sick and creepy. The hooker outfit takes to a whole new level. Really messed up.

Mayu

while we're on the topic too... is it just me, or are all of these mothers fat slobs who are yearning to be young and beautiful again? Because all I hear from them is, "this is the biggest win of MY life", "All the work I put into this", "I had the greatest time". A lot of "I, Me and Myself" and little on "my child". And notice how the kids are kicking and screaming and throwing tantrums and look scared enough to barf, yet the parents always say "I'm doing this because they love it." or you have the parents who hold so much stock in their child's beauty that they let their kid get away with everything including letting the child hit them and order the parents around. Can we say future highschool mean girl who is going to turn into the next Lindsay Lohan when she realizes she won't get anywhere in the real world as a 'former' child pageant star. Nooooooooo there's nothing harmful about these pageants at all.

Victoria

This is disgusting!!! This mom needs help! please CPS contact her.

hello

Ummm...yeah...it is so much better to dress your 3 year old up as a hooker than it is to get her involved in sports where she would learn the value of working together with a team. Since she takes her to church that must make it ok to dress her up like a prostitute to be paraded around and judged. I guess she would see nothing wrong with dressing her up like a whore to go to church. If her kid had no idea what she was dressed up as, why even do it? That is so sick. I believe if they visited some of these girls when they are teenagers, most of them would have serious self esteem issues stemming from their mothers dressing them up with fake hair, tans, and teeth. Their mothers might as well just tell their daughters that they are not pretty enough and they are not good enough as they are.

pinkariana04

I wonder if she takes her daughter to church dressed as a prostitute? she's as bad as the pageant Mom who gave her daughter botox...horrible!

SaraBellum

The forced and phony smile on that child's face in those photos makes my heart sink - feeling completely ill at ease.

It's disgusting to introduce and train a 3 year old child into such guileful deception. She's being treated like circus animal, forced to perform for the entertainment of adults.

AddieTrish

LMFAO she sounds like even more of a dumb bitch when she is trying to defend herself!!!

Ann

This is absolutely disgusting! Kid will see these pictures eventually (lord help her when she's a teenager) How is mother to explain this to a 16 year old!

Brenda

Please..... I guess this mother got the attention she wanted for her daughter.Something is wrong here when a mother dresses her daughter like that and wants all this media attention.This mother is a idiot!!!

paigehop

Okay, enough is freaking enough! That show needs cancelled...stat!

Look at that fame-whoring, crazed "mother" with HER tiara on?! OMG, the child needs to be removed while the "mother" is forced to take parenting classes and psychotherapy!

This show is every pedophile's dream! [puking]

Different Rules Apply

Hello clueless Mother, do you have any idea the number of pedophiles in this world? Why you would want to sexualize such a young child is beyond comprehension. I hope these mistakes you are making don't come home to roost for the sake of your daughter. Perverts are EVERYWHERE. AND a child in a bathing suit versus a child in a hooker's outfit are two VERY different things - WAKE UP.

Jodi

Listen to her...."BABY HOOKER OUTFIT" is harmless. Baby and Hooker should not be in the same paragraph let alone side by side. How can she claims she goes to church yet dress her child as a prostitute, put her on a national TV show AND think it's ok? She is a moron. She's living through her child and exploiting her. Where is the father?

Child Protective Services should pay her a visit.