'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

heh?what?

Total. FN. Moron.

Do these little girls have fathers? Do their fathers allow their sicko mothers to expose their little princesses to sicko pedophiles like this?

WTF is wrong with people.

Disgusting.

francisco

i blame the idiots tha*****ch shows like this as much as I blame the moms and tv execs!

Ariel

For all the idiots on this page pedophiles don't molest/rape children because of what they are wearing anymore than men rape women because of what they are wearing. 99.9% of children who are molested have never been in a beauty pageant so while you're worried about this woman's child you need to worry about your own child and if they are being molested.

OMG

The fact that they're sickos out there that will find this 3 year old in that outfit a turn on, makes this so heartbreaking. I don't get this whole fascination about dressing your toddler like you would a grown up, with the hair, make-up, lashes, tan & the outfits. I don't even want to know if they wax these poor kids legs. I have 4 year old twins & I wouldn't even allow them to wear that outfit for Halloween!

Will E

This women should be arrested!!

Amy

I can't wait to hear from this kid when she's older in about 10-15 years...if she's even around and not bat-shiat insane. I'm sure she'll be so embarassed of what her mother made her do.

Rotten Puppets

That photo is pretty ****** up that ugly old broad should have her kid taken out of her custody. All kidding aside, that's some messed up stuff right there.

Waynesl

So the picture on the right is a "Classy" hooker outfit..hmm... "A high-end stripper, for governors or athletes."?

David

Again, injecting alien ideas and general garbage into anyone willing to watch. Why even do such a thing? Why even mention whether it's harmful or not if it's so pure? Pathetic. I heard a guy make the comment that pedophiles are one of the shows biggest audience demographics.

So Rogue Warrior, I take it you enjoy this show by the way you downplay this as being blown out of proportion. I guess in your eyes only 'mental midgets' think sexualizing children is sick. So what are your thoughts regarding pedophiles?

Claus

I'm speechless. That is sick.

Renee

What a loser!

lee

The only thing this show does is get
pedophiles all worked up to go on the hunt.
As if they need a push to begin with.

lee

The only thing this show does is get
pedophiles all worked up to go on the hunt.

soulofanangel

No NORMAL mom dresses her little girl up for the pleasure of sick humans who feast off their "little girls".

BinPdx

The movie was called Pretty WOMAN. Not Pretty Toddler. Not Pretty Kindergartner. Not Pretty Three-Year-Old! Come on! Really? What comes to mind is the movie Little Miss Sunshine, where the heroin-addicted, perverted grandpa taught his granddaugher to mock-strip. She got kicked off the stage by the pageant promoters and the whole family got sent to jail. Where's the diff?