T.I.'s Wife

He's the Victim

Of a "Personal Vendetta"

9/9/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_TI_tameka_getty_ex
T.I.
's wife tells TMZ, prison officials are trying to make an example out of her husband by dragging him back to prison -- targeting him simply because he's a famous rapper.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us, "It's important that the world know how unfair he's being treated on such minor charges ... all because he's T.I."

According to Tiny, T.I.'s the victim of a vicious double standard -- "There are way more dangerous and carefree [celebrities] that get slapped on the wrist and sent on their way."

Tiny adds, "Our family needs [him] ... and because of someone's personal vendetta against him, we have to watch our kids' sad faces everyday when he still doesn't show up at home."

T.I. -- who was hauled back to prison last week on his way to a halfway house -- is scheduled for release in a few weeks.

Cartman

Racism, no doubt.

Hey stop acting the criminal except I don't think he be acting.

Piper

Check out the schnoz on that thing! Looks like mis piggy bah hahahaha

tom

I love his music but damn T.I. has a fugly ass wife.

rodney

Dat's da sizzurp tawkin!!!!!

Eddie

Fugly. Like, ___really___ fugly.

Click Here!

T.I. may not be smiling. But you can have pearly whites for next to nothing. Check it out.Click Here!

camaguey

Oh my God! What a cute and refined couple!

Jodi

I'm not a fan of T.I. but the prison officials are f*cking with him over BS. Lindsay got away with a lot more(and still doing it)but trust me, she will never see the inside of a jail.

Phreaky

Shut up Tiny you pig-looking Robitussin addict.

alex

Dude is not too sart... He's giving these dumb ass prison ppl reasons to b he way they are...

There's a problem here

I'll give them one point for saying it's because he's a "famous rapper" and not that it's because he's black.

Kennedy

You mean other celebrities who were also caught buying an illegal handgun and silencer? Tiny, did you ever wonder who he planned to use that gun on, why he needed a silencer? If I were you I would be thrilled he is back in jail and not waiting for you to fall asleep so he can test his new gun.

JLB

Spoken like someone who is trueless clueless Tina. I'm sorry but TI is a victim of his own stupidity.

reality

T.I. should have thought about how much his family needed him before he broke the law and put himself in his current situation.

Kev the Realist

Yeah, Just anothert porr misunderstood, rapper. Give me a break. His ids miss him??? BOO HOO Freekin WHO. If he was that concerned he wouldnt be carry weaspons and comitting crimes. The Prisons are filled with misunderstood, innocent people who were frames. What a piece of S--t. WHo the Hell does he think hs is anyway. Who the Hell goes to rehab with an entourage. This Hollywood thing is getting way out of control. This is just another ghetto s***bag, rapper, who thinks he is better than everyone else. Your Kids deserve better. I suppose he sees nothing wrong with his kids listening to his music either. Get Real, Your a felon and a dirtbag. You probably should still be locked up and my guess is you got a light sentence to begin with. Cry me a river, dirtbag

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments