T.I.'s Wife

He's the Victim

Of a "Personal Vendetta"

9/9/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_TI_tameka_getty_ex
T.I.
's wife tells TMZ, prison officials are trying to make an example out of her husband by dragging him back to prison -- targeting him simply because he's a famous rapper.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us, "It's important that the world know how unfair he's being treated on such minor charges ... all because he's T.I."

According to Tiny, T.I.'s the victim of a vicious double standard -- "There are way more dangerous and carefree [celebrities] that get slapped on the wrist and sent on their way."

Tiny adds, "Our family needs [him] ... and because of someone's personal vendetta against him, we have to watch our kids' sad faces everyday when he still doesn't show up at home."

T.I. -- who was hauled back to prison last week on his way to a halfway house -- is scheduled for release in a few weeks.

Sandi

The prison officials were upset that when he came out he was still on point, book deal and TV show. If his house was being foreclosed they would have done their job.

FO REAL

LETS BE REAL HERE...THIS CHICK SHOULD SHUT HER UGLY MOUTH BECAUSE SHE IS ALOT OF HIS PROBLEM...IF NOT ALL OF HIS PROBLEM

Karla

Well the first way to have them not target you would be to not break an laws...after that why not just have him picked up by you only and driven to wherever it is he is supposed to be. Yes others go by bus only it is a Greyhound using a bus ticket. Why the need for cameras etc/yea he wants to cash in on being arrested not realizing it just got him sent back. Try to work with people who get locked up and have no one to help them assimilate then you will be doing something not some silly reality show about going to a halfway house or whatever you are planning.GMAB

rmcconnell

give me a break the common person would not be getting out of prision early let the sob do his time!!!!

RealityBites

ewww she is so gross, man TI you can do so much better

Alexis

what an ugly woman. She must have done so many things on bed to get him to marry her. And, for those who speak for T.I's side, he was a drug dealer who was buying a gun with a silencer (to kill someone), and why do you need a gun? To play snakes and ladders..? Idiots, shut the hell up, these men deserve to be in jail for life, they are a threat to (your) society. And he was trying to cash in on his arrest too, through his show.

Pimpcessa

Wait a minute here. He was going to a half way house "Tiny", he wasn't "coming home" to play with your kiddies on the living room floor. And it might do you some good to consider how he ended up in the clink to begin with. And, "Tiny", you got in trouble too....remember that? And if "the lawman" was really after your family, you might have been locked up at this moment too.
And, one last thing "Tiny", before you go blasting the prison system about wasting tax dollars, let me thank your husband, for contributing to that waste as well. Your hubby, is in there right now, and the past year almost spending our dollars on his housing and food! Thanks T.I.!!!

Beauty Queen

I'm not a fan of T.I. he's arrogant and his complete defiance of the law irritates me. Hr was given his chance and he messed it up. In my opinion if he cared so much for his family he would have gotten on the straight and narrow a long time ago. I'm sure this won't be the last time he ends up behind prison walls.

shotbykevin

Maybe Tiny's dumb ass husband shouldn't have gotten himself sent to prison to begin with. What if one of their kids that they claim to care so much about had gotten a hold o*****un and shot themselves while playing with it. He should have gone to prison longer.

forgiven4

Any person, individual or celebrity who was to be released from prison and did not adhere to the minor rules given to them should have been overly glad to have been released and followed the rules of the prison. His charges against him were not minor infractions. This isn't a personal vendetta, this is merely law.

Really???

In the article that I read she speaks to him being unfairly targetted because he is a rapper.. She neever said anything about it being because he's black.. She is a bi-racial girl herself with a white mother so I doubt she'd be pulling the race card anytime soon.. Its just comical how you white people are the ones who bring race into it then turn her into the bad character for it!! Perhaps you are a racist yourself and one of the very haters she speak of.. Here's some advice: climb off your little sister, get a f*cking job and you won't have to hate on this man for his success..

Marvin Ochieng

Liv T.I alone u ****in bitches

Lisa

those "other" celebrities that got a slap on the wrist? they were in Jail for drunk driving NOT collecting weapons. how can you compare that? WOW

derotts3

he is a convicted FELON CAUGHT WITH DRUGS AND GUNS ANYONE ELSE WOULD BE DOING TALL TIME - NO HE GOT A PASS BECAUSE OF HIS MONEY!!!!!! I FOR ONE IS GLAD THAT HE IS BACK IN CUSTODY WHEN WILL THESE STARS REALIZE THEY ARE NO BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE CITIZEN!!!!!

Smart One

The only thing T.I. is a victim of is his own stupidity! Hello he went to prison for having machine guns with silencers....and you and your children need him?? Please! If you were smart you would get your kids as far away from that POS as possible. Because you know...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments