T.I.'s Wife

He's the Victim

Of a "Personal Vendetta"

9/9/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_TI_tameka_getty_ex
T.I.
's wife tells TMZ, prison officials are trying to make an example out of her husband by dragging him back to prison -- targeting him simply because he's a famous rapper.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us, "It's important that the world know how unfair he's being treated on such minor charges ... all because he's T.I."

According to Tiny, T.I.'s the victim of a vicious double standard -- "There are way more dangerous and carefree [celebrities] that get slapped on the wrist and sent on their way."

Tiny adds, "Our family needs [him] ... and because of someone's personal vendetta against him, we have to watch our kids' sad faces everyday when he still doesn't show up at home."

T.I. -- who was hauled back to prison last week on his way to a halfway house -- is scheduled for release in a few weeks.

sarah

Hmmm, maybe your husband shouldn't be doing illegal things in the first place. Particularly, while he was on parole, the both of you shouldn't have any illegal drugs anywhere near you. Perhaps you're a bad influence Tina.

Mimi

She is seriously unattractive. Sorry but she is. Anyway, I have to agree with her. Him being back in jail is ridiculous. Over a tour bus that the prison officials MUST have seen. Stupid.

Grim Reaper

Hey Tameka, have another Big Gulp full of syzurp and roll yourself a big blunt.
You'll forget about it in no time.

Pimpcessa

I would like to see wealthy folks, that end up in the clink, reimburse the government for the taxpayers money wasted on their incarceration. Seems to me they can afford it.

Jimbo

One: Stay the hell out of jail and it is not a concern, Two: Quit crying about being in jail and serving your time...you are a thug/gangsta rapper, keep it real dog!,
Three: Get a wife that doesn't look like JaRule in a wig in her pictures.

svizzy

if she's right about it then they should not stop it just treat the others as hard as him.

TheUltraworld

This moron couldn't just go to a halfway house. He had to rub their faces in it by hiring a $1m motor coach for the trip. T.I. is his worst enemy. Remember, this guy (a convicted felon) was buying automatic weapons out of the trunk of a car on his way to an awards show! He's a career criminal who got off light, but that wasn't enough. I have no sympathy for him

Leader of the ignorant masses

Honestly if he is being targeted then good. Do not stop there. Target all of Hollywood and charge them all to within the letter of the law. Now that sounds totally unfair doesn't it? Then imagine how we feel hearing how Hollywood constantly gets special treatment and wastes taxpayer money to cut a unfair deal. Kinda makes it hard to feel bad for any celebrity who is "targeted".

JW

I think he arranged it all. Jail has to look better than going home to an ugly looking bitch like that.

Tanya

If they are going to be tough on him and expect him to follow the rules, then they need to be tough on everyone. Lindsey Lohan can snort until her nose dissolves and she gets a slap on the wrist.

en Todo Momento!!

some prison folk just act like some 4 year old girls! do they still play with barbie dolls, too?

s washington

first of all he wouldn't be in this situation if both of you would have waited to get home to do what he went jail for...can you say i'm an idiot.

jules lee

First and foremost, T.I. is a victim of poor judgement, first for getting himself locked up for violating his parole and not to mention riding around with weed in his car. Oh my mistake, poor ti he is a gifted rapper and should be cut a break because his name.....B*****it.

V

Well, maybe if he didn't try and "party" his way to the halfway house, he would be out now. Man just needs to stop all the "gangsta" crap and act like a responsible adult. Quite blaming others for your own lack of judgement.

purplegoddess

I LOVE T.I WORK AND ALL BUT U R A HANDSOME MAN WAT IS U DOING WIT UGLY ASS TINY AND BABY THOUGHT SHE WAS DA **** IN DIAMOND SUPERBAD VIDEO...MAYBE HE WITH HER CUZ SHE A GUD PERSON CUZ IF LOOKS CULD KILL HERS IS KILLIN ME AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY SHE LOOK LIKE SHE HAD ALL DAT LIP INJECTIONS AND FACE LIFTS IN STUFF CUZ WIT DES WOMEN IN DA BUSSINESS SHE CANT COMPETE WIT DAT I KNO HE CHEATED LOOK AT HIM AND LOOK AT HER...I MEAN IF DATS WATCHU LIKE,TO EACH ITS OWN BUT PERSONALLY HE CAN DO BETTA.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments