T.I.'s Wife

He's the Victim

Of a "Personal Vendetta"

9/9/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_TI_tameka_getty_ex
T.I.
's wife tells TMZ, prison officials are trying to make an example out of her husband by dragging him back to prison -- targeting him simply because he's a famous rapper.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us, "It's important that the world know how unfair he's being treated on such minor charges ... all because he's T.I."

According to Tiny, T.I.'s the victim of a vicious double standard -- "There are way more dangerous and carefree [celebrities] that get slapped on the wrist and sent on their way."

Tiny adds, "Our family needs [him] ... and because of someone's personal vendetta against him, we have to watch our kids' sad faces everyday when he still doesn't show up at home."

T.I. -- who was hauled back to prison last week on his way to a halfway house -- is scheduled for release in a few weeks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

The Neko Nation

Here's a suggestion you sorry self entitled law breaking losers. Don't break the law and think you are above it and these things won't happen to you.

Bird

Tiny is one ugly broad..I mean damn..T.I. is a good-looking guy, but his wife is a butter face.

Rabbitt

Still never heard of him.

angel

damn! where in the world he found her???that's an ugly wife..LOL!

Paulina

TI is a victim of his own stupidity!!!

FACT1

FAMOUS????????
WHERE, IN PRISON.
THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME TO ME.

tmzreader

I agree with Tiny. To receive a probation violation because of a tour bus is ridiculous. This is definitely a waste of our tax dollars. SN: Tiny is indeed a beautiful person :)

tellmeaboutit

Oh cry me a river, "Tiny". If your dumbass man would quit frontin' and trying to be a big shot, he wouldn't keep stepping in the same sh*t. Here's a few tips for you: tell him to stop adding to his 32 plus arrests; stop trying to buy guns/silencers; stop doing dope with his slutty wife while he's on probation, and Grow the hell up!! Seems like your six kids should know where he's apt to be by now.

joecrabs

Shut up, Bi-ch!

Atlantaguy

Classy lady - bet she has at least 12 tattoos to match that pierced eyebrow. And TI is back in jail because he broke his agreement for transport - you break it, you bought it, baby.

what evah

Why are these people on TV? Who would sign them up for a reality show? It's terrible. Who wants to see these people? Who are they? She is so weird looking. I think she's a little person. She looks much shorter than 4'11. Who the heck is TI? Why is married to a midget? Is he short too? This show sucks.

what evah

He doesn't look like he's much taller than her, so, match made in heaven.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6