T.I.

I Didn't Hide Anything

From Prison Officials!

9/8/2011 9:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_TI_freedom_launch_EX_plain
TMZ has obtained photos of T.I. just minutes after he left prison on August 31 ... and the photos show he wasn't hiding anything from the prison staff -- including his mode of transportation or who got on his tour bus.

The photos show T.I. in a red shirt, accompanied by a prison guard as he makes his way to the tour bus that carried him and his entourage to a halfway house.

Sources tell us ... T.I.'s legal team believes prison officials targeted T.I. when they picked him up at the halfway house and hauled him back to prison, their reason was that T.I. was not authorized to take the tour bus. Yet the pictures clearly show prison staff knew exactly what mode of transportation he was using.

T.I.'s legal team believes prison officials have now trumped up other reasons to justify sending T.I. back to prison -- namely, that he brought unauthorized people on the bus, including his manager and 2 VH1 producers.  Prison officials also claim T.I. was conducting business on the bus, because shortly after T.I. got off the bus VH1 announced it was doing a T.I. documentary/reality show.

And one more thing ... Prison officials say T.I. deceived them by not disclosing the manager and the producers would be on the bus.   The officials claim T.I. had only said his wife would be accompanying him.  But T.I.'s legal team claims T.I. had a 2-minute, casual conversation with a member of the prison staff 3 months before his release, and that's when he said his wife would be on board but never even considered who else might be there.  The legal team believes prison officials are just out to get T.I. and are coming up with lame reasons to justify their actions.

mzoctober

they gotta FREE TI he dont do anything bad its big bs n FREE RENE!! tina loves u xoxoxo

nicole

So, how much more time does he have?

Marty

How do you ac***ulate that much stuff while in prison? Oh, right, they have to spend millions on every prisoner because of the ACLU or the NAACP.

Mimi

I think what the prison officials are doing is disgusting. They are just struggling to find stuff to mess with him and I actually feel bad for T.I. Sure, doing the tour bus thing was stupid and arrogant but the guy was obviously super excited to just get out of there and there is NO WAY that the jail was not aware of the tour bus! It's HUGE and if they weren't aware, their security is a joke! It must have somehow got onto prison grounds, right? Don't they have some sort of security check points before pulling up to the entrance? He did not do anything illegal. He was not high, he was not drunk, he didn't commit crimes. Even he did conduct business, isn't that a good thing, trying to work on proper employment? Isn't that what parole people want, employment??? This is idiocy. FREE T.I.

Joao

The problem with this T.I. situation is that the courts pulled a Californian style "Celebrity Justice" stunt on this guy. He was facing some serious charges, his attorney flashed some cash around, promises to make major contributions to the judges coffers for reelection-or Mr. Big stepped in, anyway, they cut him a deal-that you'd think would be illegal, but it's the American $$$ Court system. Anyway, T.I. see this whole situation as being the joke that it is so why would he fellow the letter of the law, everything is relative, and then to video it sealed it for me. A person who had seen the light would want to keep a low profile. But since the demographics who would be his devotees see prison as a rite of passage would attribute no shame on his misdeeds, if anything it's as if he's coming home for the summer from college. Not that any of them had set foot on a college campus.

Dbuster

What really disgust me is that my tax money goes to this. What a waste of time, resources and my tax dollar!

coldly

Ever heard that saying..best place for a black man to be is in prison? Seems like america,the land of the mexicans are doing just that. Throw them in prison with 3 white girls a red bone and a 2pac cd. They will be happy. We got a over suply of dumb fat white women and 2pac cds laying around stinking up the place.

charlie

I FOR ONE BELIEVE THE PRISON GUARD DID NOT KNOW HE WASN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY ONE ELSE ON THE BUS. PRISON GUARDS ARE THERE TO KEEP THE ANIMALS IN THE CAGE THAT'S IT. THE WARDEN WAS THE ONE WHO SET THE RULES NOT THE GUARD. SO WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT THE GUARDS SEEING HIM, THEY WERE F'ING CLUELESS TO HIS POST RELEASE RULES.

Alan Carver

What is weird here is that if you are going from Prison to a 1/2 way house, you go via a cop-car. You do not get to meet friends and discuss what is going on, you are only taking your prison crap and get out. If their was an issue with who, what, how, etc then that is the issue for the Officials of over seeing his 'transition' to verify what mode of transport TI was using and approve it. He is under the same guidelines as everyone else. Since he has money, he can provide his own transport and or pay for that transport so that will not cost the taxpayer.

Regardless TI did this to himself if someone in either dept blew it they need to fix it and get it corrected and get him into the 1/2way house and get real PRISONERS into prison that deserve to be their!

This is just ridiculous on both sides!

Pimpcessa

Homie sure is taking alot of stuff from the prison. What the hell did he have a condo in there or go shopping in cell block rodeo drive? Maybe he stole their **** too.... haha.

Pimpcessa

Well, the papers he signed in the last thread stated he would be in a POV (privately owned vuhicle) owned by and driving with his wife only.

Ann

Yes, I am soooooo sure that with the thousands of inmates the prison staff have nothing better to do than sit around and come up with "lame reasons" to bring him back. He really thinks a lot of himself doesn't he! Get over yourself dude, seriously.

Ace

Why don't they make room for a real criminal in the prison and stop playing head games. It's our tax money paying for someones ego trip.

Ali

Why the hell does anyone leaving jail/prison needs a wheeled cart to bring his/her things out ? Aren't prisoners supposed to be without the "comforts" of those that follow the law?!

mario villarreal

WTF, he is doing what he is supposed to do...trying to get gainful employment upon release from prison... I hate to say this but this another example of the system trying to keep the black man down....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments