Snooki

Bye Bye Beamer ...

Helllllllllooooo ESCALADE!

9/9/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0909_snooki_car_EX
Another big breakup on the "Jersey Shore" ... this time Snooki has kicked her BMW to the curb in exchange for a much BIGGER ride.

TMZ has learned Snooki just drove off the lot of a Long Island Cadillac dealership in a brand new Escalade.

One source close to the Snook tells us Snooki's new ride came with some pretty sick black alloy rims (pictured above).

After the deal, Snooki went to her Twitter and wrote, "Bye beamer, my poor frankie, love you always!"

No word on how much she paid for the car -- but it probably doesn't matter much ... those kids are frickin' loaded.

0909_cars_footer

likeomg

She needs to realize that Jersey Shore isn't going to be on forever and no one will be casting her. But I guess this is what happens when people run into money.

Nikki

Why do these people from The Jersey Shore make the news? Vulgar displaces of wealth. Do they have talent to deserve the money that they are making??? Will they be around in a few years>> I hope not. With all the things going on in the world today we have to hear about these untalented "reality stars" and all the $$ they make. It's just disgusting

Bad Motherhugger

I bet she calls it an "Excalade" like all the "cool people" do...

"Let me axe ya queshton 'bout yo' Excalade, where ya hide da stash?"

LA me

Andre: about an hour ago

Its Bimmer not Beamer! Beamer means a vehicle with less than four wheels.
**************************************

Thank you Andre.....I was going to post that as well. "Frankie" is better off without an ignorant owner calling him a "Beamer".

Wait....Maybe her "Frankie" was a tricycle...suits her better!

MP

I always laugh when I see a guy driving an Escalade truck. I think it's so douchey. Be a real man and get a real pick up truck. Those Escalade men probably haven't gotten their hands dirty a day in their lives.

nvsue

Where I'm from, those are gangsters' vehicles of choice...

homey

This bag of dog sh*( will be broke in 2 years

raisethetaxesontherich

Stupid,tax the sh*t out of her.Asap!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Oh I've heard of the Escalade. Aren't they those vehicles that sometimes crash through guard rails and plunge off bridges, killing all occupants? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the Escalade. Excellent choice, snickers ha ha. Please don't be careful driving.

Areader

Good lookin out Snook!

speck

How does she reach the pedals?

chuffman

is the car salesman pulling a hover-hand on snooki?
i wouldn't want to touch her either when you think about it. might be contagious.

sandersbe

Only episode I saw the 'Vinnie' guy, if that's his real name, was driving a yellow Cobalt SS, the same car I used to have in college. Bet he's upgraded, too. I mean, who wouldn't?

notalawyer

While public opinion polls rate car salesmen higher than attorneys…. Wasn’t the salesman afraid he would catch something from her?

MB

who's the toolbag that works at the dealer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments