Jessica Simpson

Fan Writes Book About 'Affair'

(But She's Never Met Him)

9/12/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0911_jessica_book_2_ex
An obsessed fan who has tried to contact Jessica Simpson for years has taken it to a whole new level -- writing a book about their alleged affair ... despite the fact that they've never met.

Sources close to Simpson tell TMZ they have been dealing with Marce William Burchell, for years. We're told her security team has a profile on him and they are aware he is now selling a book online.

The 30 page paperback has the catchy title, "The True Story of Jessica Ann Simpson's 22 month long attempt to seduce a married man- her very Active Super Secret Sex life: True Story Jessica Simpson Seduction of A Married Man (Volume 1)" ... and sells on Amazon.com for $29.99.

According to our sources, Burchell had puppies sent to her home when her beloved Daisy went missing and once got a hold of Jess' phone number. His calls and texts forced her to eventually change it.

We contacted Burchell ... and part of his 1,732 word response was, "This book was not written to hurt her, but was written as my only way to heal emotionally from the severe trauma and pain she put me through by her heartless cruel treatment of me."

Burchell also wants to challenge Jess' fiance Eric Johnson to a marathon -- winner gets to marry Jessica.

We're told Jessica has not contacted police ... yet. Her reps had no comment.

Professor Chaos

Can't we as a society go ahead and just euthanize crazy people like this guy?

notalawyer

Why should the “D” to “Z” listers make all the money?
If this guy makes money he will be more successful than all the “end of the line rappers and actors that appear on TMZ on a daily basis.

thestupid

I have NEVER found Jessica to be anything special. If you want to see a beautiful woman just look at Karen Gillan!

amazon_woman

I SMELL A SOCIOPATH !!! SERIOUSLY !!!

Jackie

Ha ha...OMG!!...He must be insane.

dimes

I hope this girl has an excellent security team. And a gun in the bedside table, just in case. The description of this guy makes him sound a lot like the guy who became obsessed with Rebecca Schaeffer and who wound up killing her in her own doorway. He became disillusioned because she wouldn't reciprocate.

Leader of the ignorant masses

Natural selection exists for a reason. I would never say we should kill off anyone of course. I am just saying if we let nature take it's course then the problem would solve itself.

Gloria Unread

Well, she is known to be (cue the guitar wa wa)
SEXUAL NAPALM!!!
So dangerous and potent, even men who've never met Jessica can feel her sex!

moso

Although I don't care much for her, she really needs to let the police know to keep an eye on this psycho.... Many of these creeps go overboard.. Remember...John Lennon,Theresa Saldana, Rebecca Schaeffer??. I'm surprised he doesn't have a restraining order already.. It's not the point that he JUST wrote a book about her that's fiction.. He has been obsessed with her and has stalked her. Nut case!!!!!!!!!!

Cecilia

So TMZ decided to give this obsessed, creepy, mentally unstable and possibly dangerous stalker what he desperately craves: Attention and a platform.

Well, I guess you guys never claimed to be the brightest gossip site around. Well played.

camaguey

My God, who cares about this NOBODY!!??? And...if she is so proud of her curves (fried chicken, ice cream, mashed potatoes, gravy, fried chicken), why is it she shows pictures of herself at her THINNEST at least at this tweet. GO AWAY! I can't believe this!

OooooNooo!

I wonder how the wack-o's pick their target? Wouldn't it be more interesting if he was obsessed with Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano, only to find out after his 22-month secret non-affair didn't happened because the crazy guy didn't know she was Gay? LOL

ManiacalZebra

Thirty pages for $30? No one would pay that much for a book of fiction.

Joe

I would so hit that ass.

Hey Now

30 pages isn't a book...more like a pamphlet.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments