Ryan O'Neal

"Dancing with the Stars"

Was Just Too Grace-Full

9/12/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_ryan_oneal_nancy_grace_ex_2
Ryan O'Neal said he backed out of "Dancing with the Stars" because of a bad knee, but multiple sources connected with the show tell TMZ ... he REALLY backed out because he can't stand Nancy Grace.

Sources tell TMZ O'Neal feels Grace has been "disrespectful" to his family ... claiming she has gone after Redmond, who has had ongoing drug problems, and even suggested the reason Redmond is messed up is because Ryan is a bad parent.

We're told Ryan really wanted to do the show, but could not co-exist with Grace.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mel Zipskin

Who cares? He makes Mike Lohan look like Father of the year!

Strokadellic

Can't blame him for that one. That chick is a total f*cking idiot...and a f*cking pile of dog **** as a person to top it all off. Horrible combination of personal attributes.

dman

Tweety bird on the dance floor. 'I tawt I taw a beeeeawch!'

Crabbey

The truth hurts, eh Ryan?

kar

I don't believe that at all. He just can't dance and chickened out!

Barbara

Well Ryan...since all of your children have had trouble with drugs..if the shoe fits...just sayin'

Rogue Warrior

I would have too since I HATE the emotionally challenged bag of wind!

Ace

Good for you Ryan!

Carolyn

Oh man, when I find mysel****reeing with Ryan I start to worry.

pamela

the only one that has disrespected Ryan's family is Ryan himself....

Carolyn

Wow, I agree with Ryan? Yikes.

andy

Sometimes, things aren't an "either, or" type scenario, but can certainly be all inclusive. I believe, that "most" people would suggest that they cannot "stand" Nancy Grace. But, also, I believe, that Ryan O'Neal has in fact been a horrible parent. It's been well known, that his children had very little reliable structure within their lives growing up, and all of them have had issues with chemical use from childhood onward. Also, let's not forget, that just within the past two years, or so, Ryan was feeling up and hitting on his own daughter at a party.
So, yes, . . . Nancy Grace is difficult to stand!!!
And, yes, . . . Ryan O'Neal is a horrible parent!!!
GOOD TIMES.

Paul Lynde

Nancy Grace reminds me of Miss Piggy's OLDER sister.

Delaware D

They BOTH get on my nerves.

SaraBellum

Don't blame him. In my opinion Nancy Grace is an intolerable muckraking cold-hearted harpy who doesn't care who she hurts if it means she can get ratings for her show and boost her huge ego. I think she deserves all the shunning she gets and more.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments