Christina Hendricks

I DARE You to Look Me

IN THE FACE!!!!

9/13/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0913_christina_hendricks_Getty
No one was injured when "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks nearly took a huge spill at the premiere of her new flick "I Don't Know How She Does It" in NYC last night.

How does she do it? With double stick tape, that's how!

0913_hendricks_footer

Alicia

Such a beautiful woman................but honestly you don't have to show it all.

moe l.

"I dare you to put those in my face!"

AtkinsonLeonard17

I just got a $829.99 iPad2 for only $103.37 and my mom got a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with USPS tomorrow. I would be an id iot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $60...0 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use http://tiny.cc/71l2f

Snerkles

She really does look foolish.
Of course, she could rent them out, as advertising billboards.

Leader of the ignorant masses

Bbbbbbbbbbbromsky.

Dick Lichtenburg

ahhhhooooooooga!

JFO

That looks absolutely ridiculous - we all know she has breasts, big ones at that. We get it. Why does Hollywood feel the need to remind us of that on a regular basis? It looks like she's got an ass growing out of her sternum.

fgsd

And? So, she has big plastic boobs, what else is new in California? That Katy Perry song, California girls is such a lie......California girls are so not what Katy brags about.
They are often way too tan, wrinkles galore from all that sun, plastic face, plastic boobs, plastic lips, once women hit 30 they all look rode hard put up wet sitting at then end of some bar...they dress like hookers, have zero fashion sense except tattoos....yuk. And the young girls are just as bad....all one has to do is watch a episode of Millionaire Matchmaker....look at the line up of gross outs Patti rolls out every week....My husband tells me that he would want a whole room of new gals if he walked into one of her mixers....I'm a millionaire and THAT is what she brings me?!

MOST California girls are just nasty....by no means do they have a one up on us Mid-west girls.....the sun makes them look a hundred years old at 25!

Taylor

ok, that's a lotta gross.

curlyhairatedge

1. they're pushed up so much they look plastic
2. the lack of reality in 'their' appearance makes her face look 10 years older than it actually is!
3. does she truly feel like she has nothing else to offer that will entice people 'attract' people to her-that she must show her insecurities & offer up her breasts like christmas dinner on a tray?
4. SAD & TRASHY

dolphin

Okay I'm finally going to say it. Why are women falling for this "new fashion" of looking like a slut and bimbo? It's gone so far beyond ridiculous and reflects on all women. It seems the more successful and educated we get the more the media and fashion is trying to make us look like prostitutes. What really makes me mad is women are falling for it. ughhhhh

Simone

Her face needs all the help it can get.

Tony Chliek

She has beautiful breasts, but this "pushed-up-in-my-face" look is ridiculous.

victory

This woman looks absolutely ridiculous w/ those enormous breast. She is a lovely woman, why the need to wear the most plunging dress available? The stripper look is actually quite ugly.

Kelly

Real breast primer. . .this is what large real breasts do in a push up bra, they smush together. Large real breasts jiggle, smush together and can move all the way up to your collarbone. Fake breasts tend to stay in one place. If you ever see a woman with large breasts going braless. . .they are fake. If you have large real breasts and go without support they jiggle uncomfortably, move all over the place and throw your back out after a few hours. These smushy things taped down in this push up are real. Funny to me that people don't know.