Christina Hendricks

I DARE You to Look Me

IN THE FACE!!!!

9/13/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0913_christina_hendricks_Getty
No one was injured when "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks nearly took a huge spill at the premiere of her new flick "I Don't Know How She Does It" in NYC last night.

How does she do it? With double stick tape, that's how!

0913_hendricks_footer

PRO US

How does she do it?

With implants.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Look at the size of those udders!

Reba

She is a very lovely,zoftic (curvaceous) woman; just like the actress' from the '40's & '50's - Anita Ekberg comes to mind. However, her stylist has got to be fired. Those boobs look like they hurt big time - but show 'em if you got them (I don't think those boys are false).

Princess

She's eww like grenade butter faces Selena Gomez, Taylor Lautner, Rebecca Black, Lohan sister, Jenner sisters, Kelly Osbourne, Rumer Willis, that one girl they tried to make as the new Wonder Woman series that never even made it on air etc. But she's also a fat whale who needs to stop saying she's not gonna lose weight because she obviously needs too that weight isn't healthy or attractive. As for her body alone she needs to get from a 12-16 in pant size to a 2-6 then she won't be a whale I promise lol I would say to lose most of her chest but that's all she's got to be talked about lol she's not a good actress.

♥TMZ but ...

come on now .... that just looks bad

she always makes bad choices when it comes to wardrobe but I guess it is one way to stay in the headlines

Cujeaux

When are women with DD implants going to learn not to shove them up to their neck and make it completely obvious they're fake? What a tacky whore she is.

Mick Kahler

Her nips must be the size of large pizzas. Hey wait, I just remembered it's time to inflate my car tires! Thanks for the reminder Christina!

nyc44th

She is always doing this . .
OK OK we got it . . you got big boobs.
Are you REALLY so desperate to do this constantly?

The Neko Nation

OMG is she one of the hottest women on television or what?!?!?!? This is how a woman should look!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riley

Yes, we get it. You have breasts.

beast

I want to live between those things, forever.

LaLaLynn

Not at all attractive.

FriendofLindsay

waahh!!! looks like all the ugly flat chested women are out in force commenting. Nobody cares about you or your boyish figures. Cannot believe all the jealousy exhibited by flat chested ugly women. You ladies will never hold a candle to this woman. Thats why your at home and whining.

Then we have the other side all the gay blades who only get turned on by the weiner. You turds need to STFU and keep your aids infected opinions to yourself. In a few years you'll be gone though and nobody will care.

aitak

that is just ridiculous what is she thinking !!! she looks like a bimbo!!!

pbev7

I have an awesome rack. They're fun to play with, in private. When I go out, I keep my business covered. Unless your job description contains the actual word cleavage, don't go out dressed this ridiculous.

This poor misshapen creature didn't have the good sense to know that anything other than "That dress don't fit" is a bald faced lie.