Christina Hendricks

I DARE You to Look Me

IN THE FACE!!!!

9/13/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0913_christina_hendricks_Getty
No one was injured when "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks nearly took a huge spill at the premiere of her new flick "I Don't Know How She Does It" in NYC last night.

How does she do it? With double stick tape, that's how!

0913_hendricks_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Cleveland Gal

This comment is in to response to Lucy Mouse Head-you must be a very shallow person to say that this woman is fat! Are you kidding me? She looks how a woman is supposed to look with curves and that is beautiful. Don't know if you are aware of this but not many men find size 0, skin and bones,large head and stick body attractive-the anorexic look is not attractive and you should be ashamed of yourself for being so superficial.

Cleveland Gal

This girl is beautiful so I really don't understand why she has to have her boobs hanging out of her dress-have a little class and let people have a little imagination. I think it is sad when women sink to this level to get attention.

Wanda

Wow! What the hell is going on with these H'wood women this week? This outfit is ridiculous! Ice-T's wife has her boobs falling out all over the runway,ScarJo has naked pictures that "accidentally" got leaked.Does no one have taste or talent,or is it all about boobs and butts? Just wondering.

Maxwell Smart

I would look at your face but I cannot see it with all my *** covering your face....NICE TITS

Georgette Jody

Ouch, that looks painful! O_O!!! lol

Sam

I'll be happy to look you in the face if you move your boobs out of the way!

en Todo Momento!!

i mean since we are discussing anatomicals, 'real'? or 'not real'? i guess the ladies are allowed to ask the 'how many inches/how big?' question. it's only fair, or??!

about 2 yrs ago

Okay TMZ, you guys made me laugh with this "tit"all...title. Why can't she just love herself the way Dolly does? I thought this whole time she did and that's why she shared the girls so high and proud. Now we see she's not proud? What's up wit dat? :)

tlcmk

Sorry Christina, I am not a boob man, and there is nothing else there I want to see.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9