Mila Kunis

HACKED!

9/14/2011 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914-mila-kunis-ex-getty
Mila Kunis is the latest celebrity whose cell phone has been hacked, and the hacker is leaking several pictures of a seductive Justin Timberlake ... TMZ has learned.

Four pictures have been leaked, including two which show Justin -- one, laying shirtless in a bed, and another in which J.T. is jokingly sporting a pair of pink panties over his head.  Kunis is not featured in either of the pics.

There's another photo of Mila in a bathtub, but all you see is her head.  And then there's another photo of a male which is explicit in nature, although his identity is a mystery.

There are also some texts and the hacker claims they reveal exchanges between Justin and Mila.

As we first reported, we're told Scarlett Johansson is going to the FBI today after nude photos of her that were hacked from her cell phone were published this morning.

We could not reach Kunis for comment.

belgradar

sweet i hope she take nudes too and has a good quility picture phone

I am Spartacus

the 2 scarlett pictures are nice. Great body she's got.

AntiSocialForum.com

I'd eat the corn outta her poop. How many are with me?

rsmik

Mila isn't stupid enough to have nude pictures of herself on her phone

alex

Mila, meg...what is happening to you. I thought you were a good ukrainian girl. I hope you're not another hollywood bimbo but your behavior with timberlake has been bad. Is he a bad influence or have we not known your true nature in the past. vapid, shallow and stupid. How could you be in That 70s Show and Family guy and behave this poorly. You don't need the fame or the money that badly do you?

Sulay

So I guess Mila and Justin leaked these photos that hasn't been found on the internet. Its sad that this is the new way for young Hollywood to stay in the public eye. Because bad publicity is better than no publicity, and Mila and Justin know that if the so called nude pics are really out there it won't hurt their careers. They will get paid for interviews and their comments. Si I too believe they did this for the media buzz...I hate Justin he's so fuul of it

Caroline

Wow, after seeing ScarJo's pics, I was just jokingly thinking "you know whose phone NEEDS to be hacked? Mila Kunis's!". I was shocked that as soon as I came on here, I saw that it came true. Sadly no juicy Mila pics that we know of so far. I'm a straight chick and yes I think Justin is hot, but even I was disappointed that the pics were of him and not Mila. :(

Wizard of Ahhs

So where are these "leaked" photos? There is a description of these alleged pictures. But no one has even posted them. I think they are fame whores looking for attention. We have seen Scarlett's, Miley, Vanessa, etc...but Mila & Justin sure have a few pictures, but none have surfaced...I call B.S.!!!

puttypants

I won't believe it until I see the photo's. What the hell, meg? What are you doing go your rep. have you lost your mind too. You' ve been talking crazy. Shut up Meg . get a grip. you keep telling us you've been raised up but we're starting not to believe you. Meg another hollyweird bimbo?????

Tuxedo

According to another website the hacker is trying to sell the stolen pics and send the following to several media outlet I guess TMZ is one of them :

I have 3 pictures of Justin Timberlake that were sent to Mila Kunis.
In one of the pics he has Mila Kunis pink panties wearing over his head and in the second pic he poses in a bed. In another one he sent her a picture of his penis, unfortunately without his face there.
I can send samples of them if you are interested.

And I know the story of Mila Kunis and her former boyfriend Mack Kulkin in addition to their broke up.

Get at me!!

Denman

SO WHERE are the Pics? You put all that out there and don't deliver ? ****in' WEAK

Possee

Who cares - throw the book at the hacker an stop creating a media circus over any one's private or personal life.

mad

Why do all these rich celebs have crappy ass camera phones? It's 2011 for ****** sake.

tlcmk

How much do celebrities pay to have their photos leaked? Sounds like a possible new career path for me.

alex

Tuxedo...if you know so much why don't you just tell us? About justin and culkin and mila's breakup.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments