Scarlett Johansson

Tapping FBI Over

NUDE Photo Leak

9/14/2011 6:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scarlett Johansson nude photo leaked
Scarlett Johansson
appears to be the latest victim of a nude photo HACKER -- after multiple self-shot naked cell phone pics of the actress appeared on a popular website this morning.

Sources connected with Scarlett tell us ... the FBI will be contacted this morning because they believe this is a criminal act.

The FBI has been involved in several celebrity nude photo hacking situations in the past year -- involving Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba and more.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Kyle

I don't respect her any less. Having an amazing body is never anything to be ashamed of.

who farted

She is so overrated.

kati

Scarlett J. is a grown woman, who took privet photos of herself to share with her husband. I think she has been very professional about all of this and is a truely decent person. I'm glad the man responsible for invading her privacy illegally is in jail and has been put responsible for causing an innocent woman public embarrisment. I LOVE YOU SCARLETT! You will always be my favorite actress and most loved idol. - P.S Love Kati <3

khaled hamdan

She is not a victim, she made her nude photos herself and she sent them to others herself too. so she is a bitch and she does not mind that others see her nude. we should bring up our kids to keep away from these bad morals of such actress.

sayidi

SLM SEMUA@MARI SERTAI PELUANG TERHEBAT YG AKAN MENGUBAH KEHIDUPAN KITA SELAMANYA:-http://www.ecommercemastery.com/provider8/idevaffiliate.php?id=11473

Jen

She's gorgeous. If I looked as good as her, I wouldn't care if nude photos of me got leaked.

Jazzy

Get real! So planted, who over 12 is dumb enough to still be taking nude photos and poting them online? So Kim Kardashian 2008

Kady Heron

Is this for real?
Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a month. Join the club today. Just click -> http://www.saversclub.us

None

She is good woman.

Niki

wow i saw the pic where she showed her tits it was pretty real and 100% Scarlett

Anne