The Situation's Car

Blocks HANDICAP SPOT

from HANDICAPPED PERSON

9/14/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091311_situation_still

So a handicapped person drives up to a bank in New Jersey yesterday, hoping to park in the handicapped spot -- only he can't because THE SITUATION'S FRICKIN' FERRARI IS IN IT!!!!

TMZ has obtained footage ... showing the displaced handicapped guy using his cane to navigate around Sitch's expensive sports car.

We called Situation's rep for comment ... so far, nothing.

Jodi

I hope they give him a fine for parking there. He should learn he cannot park in a handicapped parking space. Fool.

Jackie

What a prick.

Kathy

As someone said the stinkuation looks like popeye on crack. Stop giving this jerk any attention at all.

Demi

Why does he have Florida tags?

Robin

Why didn't they stick around for Situation to come out the bank, and question him about the sketchy parking? This seems TOO fake for me, even with TMZ-standards.

jp

Please quit following this worthless excuse of a human..what a jerk....if you, the media, would quit reportinig on his every move, then we, the public, wouldn't have to hear about him, and he, the jerk, would fade away...!!!!PLEASE!!!!

LittleBIt

It doesn't surprise me that this a**hole would do something like that to a handicapped person. They all think their sh*t don't stink. Ugly little pr*ck dosen't care about anybody but himself. I HATE that Jersey Shore show. How does anybody watch those losers????
Dude, you look like popeye on crack!

LittleBIt

It doesn't surprise me that this a**hole would do something like that to a handicapped person. Ugly little pr*ck dosen't care about anybody but himself. I HATE that Jersey Shore show. How does anybody watch those losers????
Dude, you look like popeye on crack!

3Storms

A guido parks crooked so no one can park next to him? Well color me surprised

GossipJunkie

ummm...why is this surprising? he is a douche before he got "famous" for no reason. he is still a douche. just another inconsiderate ungrateful douche. the only difference now is that he has a lot of money that he doesn't deserve.

just sayin

Awww, give the poor guy a break. He was probably wasted, and should be applauded for almost making it within the parking lines. This is much better "situation" for his PR than if he HIT the guy with the cane while he drunkenly looked for a parking spot.

Mark

Well, the situation is handicapped, although only mentally, and he's too dumb to realize that it doesn't give him the right to park in a handicapped spot. So I guess it's not really his fault. The city should just provide him with spots reserved for retarded douchebags and the problem would be solved!

honesty

He is always bragging that he is in such great shape, but he needs the handicap space. I am disabled and have to get around in a chair. I don't have to understand anyone wanting to park in a disabled spot if they are not disabled, just to save a few steps. Most of those spots are built wider so that people like me and get their chair out safely without being in danger of getting hit by another car.

Amy

Considering that all he ever does is show off his abs and talk about GTL, you think his lazy ass would be more considerate and not taken the handicap spot. This just proves to me that he has no consideration, no manners, no respect, and no empathy. Sorry, but inner beauty is sexier to me. You could be the hottest guy on the planet, but act like this and you go straight to zero.

skywriting

c'mon tmz...that has to be one of the lamest stories you have ever posted. he was barely over the line.
i'm going to dump you guys soon. lame. lame. lame.
oh, and ps, reposting the smallest of details of the same story 10 times in one day is lame, too.